Dog Kennel

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a great dog kennel anybody know of any I have a 7 month old german shepard and she is spoiled but I need to put her in a kennel for a week and am locking for a good one. Any thoughts?

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my dogs at Parkland also. But felt that the maturity and age of the kennel staff is far superior at E&E.
My two Bouviers are also very spoiled and a little protective of each other. Parkland did not want to spend the time with them and work with them. They labelled them as kennel agressive. I took them to E&E and the attitude was totally different with a positive attitude.
E&E also specializes with German Shepards in their training classes.
They have a much newer and modernized facility.
Just my .02 cents

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my dogs at Parkland also. But felt that the maturity and age of the kennel staff is far superior at E&E.
My two Bouviers are also very spoiled and a little protective of each other. Parkland did not want to spend the time with them and work with them. They labelled them as kennel agressive. I took them to E&E and the attitude was totally different with a positive attitude.
E&E also specializes with German Shepards in their training classes.
They have a much newer and modernized facility.
Just my .02 cents

Good to know. It does look quite new in the pics. My only concern is they run a social program for play time. A lot of people do not agree with social playtime at kennels. I see they have an option for private playtime at a cost. Might check them out one time. Where are they located? I didn't see a physical address on their website??

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. It does look quite new in the pics. My only concern is they run a social program for play time. A lot of people do not agree with social playtime at kennels. I see they have an option for private playtime at a cost. Might check them out one time. Where are they located? I didn't see a physical address on their website??

Just continue past on Boulder Blvd where you turn right to go down to Parkland Kennels. Down past the Chev dealer and the tractor sales, around the corner and they are down on the West side of the road. They have a great facility..
I feel it is very important to have the dogs socialized. Part of the reason my dogs were so protective of each other is because they were not socialized. They do a great job at E&E. They worked wonders with my dogs. While Parklands recomendation was to seperate them while they were there...

Last edited:

Ryano

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everone for your comments we belive in socializeing your dog as much as posible so we are looking for a place that does offer that as well as as much human interaction as possible as our dog is with us 95% of the time.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong.....socializing your dogs is important and we spend lots of time in off leash areas. It's socialized kennels that some vets and trainers have issues with.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
I agree with E&E kennels.They were much better than Parkland Kennels for Us.But now I have a great neighbor(RYESER) that looks after them when needed.:d:d:d:d
Having some one You know personally is usually better than strangers.just my:twocents:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with E&E kennels.They were much better than Parkland Kennels for Us.But now I have a great neighbor(RYESER) that looks after them when needed.:d:d:d:d
Having some one You know personally is usually better than strangers.just my:twocents:
I agree 100%
I would really like to find someone like that also.
I am home a lot but do go away about 4 times a year for about a week.
anybody interested in an exchange program ??
the personal home environment is a lot better..:d:d

Top Bottom