Cummins vs bycicles

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cummins vs bicycles

Not that this guy is a member but......Alberta personalized plate CarlU. Black 4X4 quad cab the RCMP is out looking for you. You were brave enough to roll coal on me but when I caught up to you two blocks later at the light you wouldn't roll down your window, coward. Cops were surprisingly cooperative and took all the details. Probably nothing will happen but I'll keep reporting.......

As soon as I get a bike mount for my Drift I'll start videoing my bike rides, its a given it will happen again.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not that this guy is a member but......Alberta personalized plate CarlU. Black 4X4 quad cab the RCMP is out looking for you. You were brave enough to roll coal on me but when I caught up to you two blocks later at the light you wouldn't roll down your window, coward. Cops were surprisingly cooperative and took all the details. Probably nothing will happen but I'll keep reporting.......

As soon as I get a bike mount for my Drift I'll start videoing my bike rides, its a given it will happen again.

Good on ya. A need to roll coal is the sure sign of a douche canoe.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good on ya. A need to roll coal is the sure sign of a douche canoe.

I was never able to figure that out either. Each to their own, but why would someone go out of thier way to tune a truck to blow smoke? A while back I saw a thread where someone was asking how to do this and have been (more) confused ever since.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was never able to figure that out either. Each to their own, but why would someone go out of thier way to tune a truck to blow smoke? A while back I saw a thread where someone was asking how to do this and have been (more) confused ever since.

My '05 would roll coal when I put my foot into it. Reason being it took the horsepower from the stock 310 to a whopping 440. There are better kits out there now that boost the HP without the coal rolling.

Top Bottom