Cummins vs bycicles

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys like that really piss me off there's no need for what he's done. Its douche bags like that that the tree huggers LOVE cause those select few make all diesel,lifted truck owners, sleders, and quaders look like inconsiderate clowns (some may think its a stretch but i assure you its not; many people associate smoking diesels-lifted trucks with our sports). It gives them the ammunition that they want and need to close our areas, regulate our fun, and in the end ruin our chances of ever saving our public image as snowmobilers and atv'ers.

Congratulations to the asshat whose driving that diesel you just gave a growing group of people one more reason to come at us and regulate our trucks, fuels, performance toys hobbies and area's. I hope those road bicyclists caught up to him a little ways down the road in a dinner and let all the air out of his tires and to add insult to injury left one of those small hand held bike tire pumps on the hood, thats what i would of done.

maybe im out of line here but stuff like just really pisses me off.

HID power

Reaction score
What an ASS!!!

I recall a thread some time back where a member of this site bragged of doing that kind of crap to local cyclists around his home town....Ardrossan...I think

Thought he was an ASS too.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I don't think that is funny! I don't own a diesel. I seen it on facebook and it reminded me of a thread that was on here a while ago.

Meyer907

Reaction score
I like diesel as much as the next guy but if people keep doing ch!t like this they are going to make the laws governing mods to your diesel much tighter than they are now, I personally like having the ability to mod my truck and would like to continue but if people dont stop doing ch!t like this we will have people cracking down on everybody regardless if you ever smoked out a cyclist, prius, or what ever out.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I am confused, what does people exersizing their right to ride a bike on the road have to do with an utter moron who is intentionally blowing black smoke at cyclists? I know we all enjoy our motosports but have some respect for those who prefer the cleaner alternative. This us against them mentality is what is getting our sport and anyone who drives a vehicle into trouble. JMHO

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the flipside......

It picks my ass when I have to swerve around some spandex wearing a-hole riding his bike down the side of the road (with no shoulder) in the morning on the way to work.

BikeSignSingleFilersz.jpg

This is a big problem on our often shoulder-less roads are bikers that refuse to ride single file. We have plenty of cars, truck, and industrial traffic on rolling hills. Mark my words, one of these 2-wheeled fellas is gonna get creamed one day when a flatbed carrying a cat crests a hill and finds an oncoming vehicle, a bike or two, and has nowhere to go .

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being a long distance runner and road biker myself this would have ticked me off big time. I remember running my first marathon, I hit the wall at 32 kms. Your body screams stop but you have trained for 4 months and push on battling the inner demon. I struggled bad for the next 10 kms. I passed someone standing on the side of the road that was smoking. It felt like I was breathing pure poison.
Something like this is all it would take to totally screw a guys/girls race up. You train for months trying to get a PB (personal best) and some jack wad comes and does this to you. Not Cool.......

Top Bottom