Cummins vs bycicles

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the flipside......

It picks my ass when I have to swerve around some spandex wearing a-hole riding his bike down the side of the road (with no shoulder) in the morning on the way to work.
is a combine travelling at 15km taking up both lanes any better? why are you so important you can complain about someone else doing what they want????

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 132770

This is a big problem on our often shoulder-less roads are bikers that refuse to ride single file. We have plenty of cars, truck, and industrial traffic on rolling hills. Mark my words, one of these 2-wheeled fellas is gonna get creamed one day when a flatbed carrying a cat crests a hill and finds an oncoming vehicle, a bike or two, and has nowhere to go .
cyclists do not have to give anymore lane to other traffic than cars do, it is totaly legal to ride down the center of your lane. cyclists ride 2-3 wide to force passing traffic to use the other lane as they would when passing another vehicle. if a flat bed meets a car passin on a hill then the car is at fault.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice stock racks...the imbred hillbilly must be hauling some pigs over the mountain to market. That would be the ultimate karma payback if that stuttering, coal-rolling piece of sh!t spun a bearing, and the 100 cyclists caught up to him, feeding him the nastiest ass-kicking of his life.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is a combine travelling at 15km taking up both lanes any better? why are you so important you can complain about someone else doing what they want????
You are putting words in my mouth lol.

I can see a combine, when it is just starting to get light out it is tough to see a guy on a bike. For the record, no, I don't smoke out bikers it is just a PITA and a hazard. Tailgaters on the other hand...Hope they like the smell of un-burnt diesel!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Childish is all I can say.
Cyclists used to really bother me but I have quite a few friends now that ride the highway.
I assume one of them could be a friend I'm passing.
Jackasse$ that ride in the lane on their mountain bikes, riding 10 km/hr, with an iPod on are another story. I'm too tempted to stop and punch those guys.

If you want to ride in traffic,fine, just follow the rules like the rest of us.
I've thought about buying a road bike to ride the 30 km to work on the highway but I don't trust any of you. ;)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cyclists do not have to give anymore lane to other traffic than cars do, it is totaly legal to ride down the center of your lane. cyclists ride 2-3 wide to force passing traffic to use the other lane as they would when passing another vehicle. if a flat bed meets a car passin on a hill then the car is at fault.

How do you figure the oncoming car is at fault? He's in his lane, bikes going the other way when something large going 80k crests the hill toward him.

Don't get mad at the combine pilot boys, he's on his way to gather your breakfast. ;)

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you figure the oncoming car is at fault? He's in his lane, bikes going the other way when something large going 80k crests the hill toward him.

The way I read his post it sounds like the car is passing the bikes, therefore not in his own lane but in the oncoming trucks lane.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't get mad at the combine pilot boys, he's on his way to gather your breakfast. ;)
you are 100% correct Chief, it is the responsibility of the truck driver to be prepared for any obstacle he may encounter on the roadways. driving the combine garners a lot more respect on the highway than hauling the combine....I can tell you this with certainty.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess what happened to my wife this weekend while on a bike ride. Silver gray Dodge, black rims with stacks up out the box. Hope it's not anyone here cause if I find you your valve stems will find my side cutters.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I seen this thread,WOW,what a doush thing to do.I bet the guy that
made the vid. would think it was real funny when he pulls over to fuel up and 20 obviously
athletic guy's woop his ass.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess what happened to my wife this weekend while on a bike ride. Silver gray Dodge, black rims with stacks up out the box. Hope it's not anyone here cause if I find you your valve stems will find my side cutters.

Better curb that. There are a ton of silver dodges out there with black rims. Mine included.

Top Bottom