Cummins vs bycicles

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the flipside......

It picks my ass when I have to swerve around some spandex wearing a-hole riding his bike down the side of the road (with no shoulder) in the morning on the way to work.

I'm not one of them, but they have as much right to be there as you do.

On the flip side.......that same spandex wearing a-hole probably doesn't think any better of you.

Really, WTF! is this planet coming too?

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The offender has been found! It wasn't a truck after all -this guy was seen leaving the area shortly after the smoke-out occured!

stack.jpg

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seriously??? a combine operator heading to/from the field ticks you off?? Who the hell do you think feeds you???

didn't say that it pissed me off, been around farms lots(grandfathers, uncles, cousins, best freinds...). I asked if they pissed off buddy who was complaining about having to pass a bicycle on his way to work.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't ride down a busy highway, I go out of my way to find a quite road where I can ride a 50 to 60 K distance. Keep in mind these bike tires are filled with 110 PSI. They are hard as a rock to reduce rolling resistance and have NO tread. They are as thin as a credit card. If there is gravel on the side of the road (which is pretty much everywhere) we cant ride in it so we hug the white line where it is clear. You think was are a holes and just doing it to p you off. But there is a reason for it.:cool:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At almost 3 grand...... I'm pretty sure its the real deal and all the others are imitations ;-)

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whatever my old mountain bike was worth over 10 g's with fatt tires u could ride on anything lol
been riding/racing mountain bikes since they came out in the lat 80's, you got screwed if you spent 10g! my new ride is pimped out and retail cost would be $6500 only thing more monay buys is carbon fibre...ad anothe 2g.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Cummins vs bicycles

Are there any other bikes other than road bikes :cool:.

Far far from top of the line, As I'm sure you know road bikes can also get up in the 10g mark. Weight is money.
it's a decent Carbon fiber "entry level" bike. WAY over kill for what I need but figured I'm only going to buy one once.

Were off riding the Canmore to Banf trail today. Path is off the side of the highway so all you Coal rollers are out of luck today :D.

Edit, before you say anything yes I have clip on pedals, bike was brand new in the picture.

3fbc2316.jpg

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Far far from top of the line, As I'm sure you know road bikes can also get up in the 10g mark. Weight is money.
it's a decent Carbon fiber "entry level" bike. WAY over kill for what I need but figured I'm only going to buy one once.

Were off riding the Canmore to Banf trail today. Path is off the side of the highway so all you Coal rollers are out of luck today :D.

Edit, before you say anything yes I have clip on pedals, bike was brand new in the picture.

3fbc2316.jpg

nice, i'd like to hit the banff canmore trail someday. enjoy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good on you for riding with cardio power//

I get bored with pavement, I prefer all mountain and DH. More technical terrain.

One thing about pedal biking, you can go where no dirtbike or quad can go.

Wilie, quit being such a douchie..

Nomad doone.jpg

3fbc2316.jpg

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Killer Bike Kuso.

Pano..... Here is a track of our ride from down town Banff to the dirt parking lot near the park gate. Slightly down hill all the way from Banf to Canmore. Extremely easy ride in this direction. Even heading out to Banff was pretty easy. We weren't in a rush. One of the girls we rode with ran 36k the day before so her legs were a bit burnt, we rode at her pace.

Activity by B Highfield (04 Aug, 2012 | Cycling | 20.59 km | 00:50:32)

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya but you live in NELSON, which has a reputation of it's own!! LOL

with a dirtbike u get to have fun going up hill as well as down :) douchie ? i dont own white sunglasses or live in Alberta lol

Top Bottom