Crowsnest or Golden?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I now have a few more people interested in late season trips.

Could you guys keep me informed towards the end of the week as to how white those mountains look? I know ours went from no snow to quite a bit in one day!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Today's picture from Ram Creek (to the west of Harvey). Just a dusting on the north facing slopes. Be awhile yet!

Attachments

• 100_4909.jpg
    100_4909.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 290

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that doesnt look to promising hopefully this colder weather we are starting to get will bring some moisture and start whitening things up out that way

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today's picture from Ram Creek (to the west of Harvey). Just a dusting on the north facing slopes. Be awhile yet!

You sir, are a ton of help.

No snow means more time for me to get my sled in tip top shape, and more time to dual sport this weekend!

Thanks!

Trust me, I'm wanting to ride some powder too, but have to make the best of it either way.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes he is a great guy for the pics and info he suplies us hope that snow starts flying it is really starting to cool off niceley now we just need some moisture

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Looks like Fernie is getting dumped on!! Check out the webcams from the ski hill.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cranbrook and fernie areas have snow 3/4 ways down mountains finally starting to look white up in the hills it's about time

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
woke up this morning to some more white stuff in the hills with some storm forecasts for big snow coming from washington area

Top Bottom