countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet CFM you work to discredit anyone else's opinion. You are just looking for an argument.

Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

Internet troll - Wikipedia

Trolls do not reveal their identity and that seems to fit you perfectly. Anonymity is a must when you are saying controversial things that you wouldn't dream of standing up in public and saying in person. No repercussions that way because nobody actually knows who you are.

You keep referring to some point you are making but I doubt anyone knows what that is. I sure can't.

BTW, I would like to point out General that it was me that suggested that no UCP member should engage in a debate about LGBT, gay marriage or anything of the like. My logic is that it is a loser argument regardless of what your personal feelings are and I would like to see a change of government at both levels. No sense giving the incumbent government the ammunition to stone you to death. This election won't be a slam dunk anymore than the last election that had the PC's out front on election day when they got their butts kicked out.

That is my point CFM.

Maybe instead of taking a Debbie Downer whiny name calling position, you might consider a useful suggestion to achieve a useful change. Better yet, get out and talk to your local UCP rep and see if there is some way you can support them. Or maybe you are just part of that silent majority referred to in this thread that whines but doesn't actually do anything positive.

I can tell you that anyone who browses this forum looks at your BS posts on this subject - (others where you are on topic are OK - some even good) and paints everyone with the same "far right fringe" brush. Some of those same people are activists against motorized sports of any kind and you just keep topping up their desire to put an end to our hobbies.

You have admitted to being a professional firefighter so you might consider a bit of courtesy in your posts. BTW, as I am beginning to suspect you have some anger issues, the fire department has some really good counseling available. You may want to go have a chat with them.

Really. Just give it up.

52 out

You make my point well. You can’t dispute my argument so you try to intimidate me into silence. And the comments from the “general”. WOW! After several hundred posts I’m hardly a troll. I know you two absolutely hate this fact, but in a free society everyone is entitled to their opinion. You’d both love to be able to silence anyone that has a differing opinion to yours. But you can’t. Get used to that fact.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet CFM you work to discredit anyone else's opinion. You are just looking for an argument.

Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response

Trolls do not reveal their identity and that seems to fit you perfectly. Anonymity is a must when you are saying controversial things that you wouldn't dream of standing up in public and saying in person. No repercussions that way because nobody actually knows who you are.

You keep referring to some point you are making but I doubt anyone knows what that is. I sure can't.

BTW, I would like to point out General that it was me that suggested that no UCP member should engage in a debate about LGBT, gay marriage or anything of the like. My logic is that it is a loser argument regardless of what your personal feelings are and I would like to see a change of government at both levels. No sense giving the incumbent government the ammunition to stone you to death. This election won't be a slam dunk anymore than the last election that had the PC's out front on election day when they got their butts kicked out.

That is my point CFM.

Maybe instead of taking a Debbie Downer whiny name calling position, you might consider a useful suggestion to achieve a useful change. Better yet, get out and talk to your local UCP rep and see if there is some way you can support them. Or maybe you are just part of that silent majority referred to in this thread that whines but doesn't actually do anything positive.

I can tell you that anyone who browses this forum looks at your BS posts on this subject - (others where you are on topic are OK - some even good) and paints everyone with the same "far right fringe" brush. Some of those same people are activists against motorized sports of any kind and you just keep topping up their desire to put an end to our hobbies.

You have admitted to being a professional firefighter so you might consider a bit of courtesy in your posts. BTW, as I am beginning to suspect you have some anger issues, the fire department has some really good counseling available. You may want to go have a chat with them.

Really. Just give it up.

52 out

well then, I guess he really didn’t have an argument at all.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is my point CFM.

Really. Just give it up.

52 out

It is clear to me that you tolerate no other views but your own. Anybody that doesn’t share your views is subject to your scorn. And now you’re an internet psychologist. I’ll refer you to my last post. As much as it bothers you, the right to free expression exists. You can’t handle the fact that not everyone thinks like you do, they’re all on “ the far right fringe” and should be intimidated into your way of thinking or at best, silenced.
I may not like your views, but unlike you, I respect your right to have them.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Step away from the keyboards fellas... come on we have way bigger issues that are occupying our politicians time like the Edmonton Eskimos name, ha ha.

on a serious note though does a day or week go by where there isn't something in politics that makes you gasp? This week 40 billion earmarked for housing so if you don't work hard and try to get ahead the government will save you, Or 60 Isis repatriated back into Canada wtf! And maybe the worst thing going on right now the blatant leftist media that is shaping people's opinions. We need a Fox News Canada to balance out our media.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...Calling you out on your bigotry towards LGBTQ is just the Christian thing to do.

An that's precisely the type of comments that get me fired up. I personally have an issue with the government mandating that free and open communication between teacher and parent should be illegal in certain situations. Illegal, seriously? Oh wait, we're talking about LGBQ - I better change my opinion before someone labels me a bigot.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An that's precisely the type of comments that get me fired up. I personally have an issue with the government mandating that free and open communication between teacher and parent should be illegal in certain situations. Illegal, seriously? Oh wait, we're talking about LGBQ - I better change my opinion before someone labels me a bigot.

This is the comment that prompted the calling out of bigotry.
For example, the law could be amended to include instruction and activities. For example a teacher in a GSA might decide a speaker from the man-boy love association or a field trip to a homosexual bath house would be a good idea, all being kept secret from the parents.
Sexual predators operate using fear and secrecy to control their victims. Having a law that legitimizes secrecy from parents and allows authority figures access to impressionable kids is a train wreck waiting to happen. We’ve all seen priests, Boy Scout leaders, coaches, teachers, actors, politicians, (and the list goes on) sexually abuse others. Providing a venue for potential predators to line up victims is preposterous.

There is no reasonable defence of these comments.
Or if there is, please let’s hear them.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will bit on the LGBQ, but I am dam confused on who is suppose to use that 3rd gender bathroom? And if you dress up as a girl and take a lesbian out? what gender would that make you?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the comment that prompted the calling out of bigotry.
For example, the law could be amended to include instruction and activities. For example a teacher in a GSA might decide a speaker from the man-boy love association or a field trip to a homosexual bath house would be a good idea, all being kept secret from the parents.
Sexual predators operate using fear and secrecy to control their victims. Having a law that legitimizes secrecy from parents and allows authority figures access to impressionable kids is a train wreck waiting to happen. We’ve all seen priests, Boy Scout leaders, coaches, teachers, actors, politicians, (and the list goes on) sexually abuse others. Providing a venue for potential predators to line up victims is preposterous.

There is no reasonable defence of these comments.
Or if there is, please let’s hear them.

see post #106.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will bit on the LGBQ, but I am dam confused on who is suppose to use that 3rd gender bathroom? And if you dress up as a girl and take a lesbian out? what gender would that make you?

The rules for who uses the gender neutral bathroom are the same as the bathroom in your home. Whoever’s gotta go, goes.

im not sure what this would make you. I’m assuming a man that dresses as a women but perhaps you identify as a women. There isn’t enough information provided.

Last edited:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think this whole thing is ridiculous. People dying all over the world for more important issues and we are making gender neutral washrooms the issue...... fml

how far will our society go to appease the minority....I understand some people are wired differently, but where does it end to not only accept it as ok but change our way of life to accommodate.

Just watch Year 2030 If a guy really really really loves his sister and hes not hurting anyone and it makes him/her happy..........................."you cant help who you love" is used a lot these days.

^^^i know a bit far and gross.... but not that long ago people would call our modern day social movement all the same.

There is no normal anymore....i'm having a hard time keeping up with where were going as a human society.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on a serious note though does a day or week go by where there isn't something in politics that makes you gasp? This week 40 billion earmarked for housing so if you don't work hard and try to get ahead the government will save you

Isn't it frustrating. We know people whose only reason for employment is to keep a roof over their head, they don't care to own the pot they p!ss in. When this comes into effect they will likely quit working all together.

On top of it the Federal Government effectively intends to undercut all of us that own our own homes, or own rental properties by providing housing at an 80% discount. Who the hell would work hard to buy a house when you can work 20hrs a week at Walmart and have the government provide one for you.

• 30 per cent of units in a development will rent for less than 80 per cent of median market rents for at least 20 years.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/housing-national-benefit-1.4413615

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rules for who uses the gender neutral bathroom are the same as the bathroom in your home. Whoever’s gotta go, goes.

outhouse.jpg

Top Bottom