Freedom fight at the Edmonton legislative grounds

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pat King is Serving the Alberta and the federal Trudeau government with legal documents. He is sitting in there for 21 days and not leaving until they acknowledge these documents. He is fighting for freedom and needs our support. I’m going down to hang out with him today and get to know him as he has been fighting for Canada since the united we roll movement started. The time is now. Don’t be fooled thinking freedom comes at the end of that needle. For every person who takes a Jab we lose freedom

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since when does socialized health care come with that caveat?
It doesn’t have that caveat. I said choice, but crackheads and drunk drivers still get healthcare so I guess antivaxers can be included with that group.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless this Pat King is a billionaire... he isn't getting ch!t done! JS!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless this Pat King is a billionaire... he isn't getting ch!t done! JS!
Pat king and 100,000 albertans could get ch!t done. Australias fate is coming here and it’s coming fast.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last place I’d go is a hospital. People die exclusively from Covid at hospitals. They don’t die from Covid anywhere else.
If you get sick enough you can’t get out of bed and start suffocating, where would you go? Bowling?

I’m sure nearly all cancer patients die in hospital too, must be contagious there.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get sick enough you can’t get out of bed and start suffocating, where would you go? Bowling?

I’m sure nearly all cancer patients die in hospital too, must be contagious there.
OpenyerEyes 👀

Top Bottom