countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe it was the UCP that actually called on the Alberta NDP to do this even despite the fact that, by nature, the UCP values free market. The real issue here is that we had to resort to this in the first place.

really dosen't matter who suggested it , it falls on the back of the one who implemented it, in my opinion.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really dosen't matter who suggested it , it falls on the back of the one who implemented it, in my opinion.

Well, we're in a bind and the consensus is that it is necessary. Besides, we do not necessarily need to draw negative attention to the UCP - instead, we should give them credit for helping the NDP come up with it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, we're in a bind and the consensus is that it is necessary. Besides, we do not necessarily need to draw negative attention to the UCP - instead, we should give them credit for helping the NDP come up with it.

yes that would be best, if it works play up the your idea shtick, if it don't , then let nutty sink????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far marginal increase in price, not much to celebrate in my opinion.:twocents:

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far marginal increase in price, not much to celebrate in my opinion.:twocents:

WCS price has almost tripled in the last two days of trading on speculation this production cut will work. I’m not an ndp fan nor do I like market manipulation/interference by governments but $10per barrel last week compared to $28 today is a big deal if it lasts this was a drastic move and the idea came initially from free market itself saying volunteering production cuts. Will still take months to clear out oversupply and underlying problem of lack of pipelines still exists.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WCS price has almost tripled in the last two days of trading on speculation this production cut will work. I’m not an ndp fan nor do I like market manipulation/interference by governments but $10per barrel last week compared to $28 today is a big deal if it lasts this was a drastic move and the idea came initially from free market itself saying volunteering production cuts. Will still take months to clear out oversupply and underlying problem of lack of pipelines still exists.

i looked the first day, when nutty was deciding, went from $13 ish to $30ish, double in price, $30 is not something to be doing the dance over in my opinion! but yes it is on the positive side. just wonder how long it will continue?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well look at the new trail signs popping up in the bighorn,

46176948_1887371194671925_7432967460128555008_n.jpg

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except for being a crook Fildebrandt all good.

156 days to go I think...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would assume nutty will be pulling out the stops to tell us how good she has done!!!!!:twocents:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i would assume nutty will be pulling out the stops to tell us how good she has done!!!!!:twocents:

YUP, BE PREPARED FOR THE ALL THE NDPee PATTING ON THEIR OWN BACKS AS TO HOW GOOD THEY'VE DONE!!! HYPOCRITICAL, NAME CALLING, NARCISSISTIC, OUT OF TOUCH, IDEOLOGY DRIVEN, IGNORANT, HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDES OF OUR NDPee :(

Top Bottom