countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And she'll be using our tax money to do so.

I think we should celebrate her success by taking a once favorite sledding area and turn it into a provincial park and we should name it "Rachel Notlikely Provincial Park" Make sure no motorized vehicles are allowed though.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Nixon on with Danielle Smith tomorrow at 10:00am. I think it’s AM 770 here in Calgary. 660 in Edmonton?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YUP, BE PREPARED FOR THE ALL THE NDPee PATTING ON THEIR OWN BACKS AS TO HOW GOOD THEY'VE DONE!!! HYPOCRITICAL, NAME CALLING, NARCISSISTIC, OUT OF TOUCH, IDEOLOGY DRIVEN, IGNORANT, HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDES OF OUR NDPee :(

Tell us how you really feel.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we should celebrate her success by taking a once favorite sledding area and turn it into a provincial park and we should name it "Rachel Notlikely Provincial Park" Make sure no motorized vehicles are allowed though.

I'm not sure that the No Damn Pipeline government is worthy of a park named after them.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I disagree. I think we should celebrate all the NDP has done for us by taking a suspiciously closed area and making it into the Rachel Notley Off Road Park.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just really hope people vote educated and we are rid of the silly b!tch. But I'm hearing all kinds of rumbling that people are going to vote for that friggen party again. I am really worried about where this province is heading. Hopefully the rumblings are wrong.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just really hope people vote educated and we are rid of the silly b!tch. But I'm hearing all kinds of rumbling that people are going to vote for that friggen party again. I am really worried about where this province is heading. Hopefully the rumblings are wrong.
Ain't gonna happen. The polls are solidly in Kenney's favor. In the last little while 4 NDP MLA's in Calgary have either quit or said they won't be running in the next election. The rats are leaving the sinking ship my friend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem i see is that the majority of Alberta eligible voters just don't vote! like to beotch about crap sure, expect the government will look after them(i have heard people are stupid). i would also bet that the sjw's will be out in mass voting as often as they can. so unless we can get everyone up off there collective butts and vote, there is nothing guaranteed at all, just wishful thinking i'm afraid.

just look at what is happening in the bighorn, i would have thought snurt n mud would be all over this like a fat chick on a cheeseburger! but alas we get the i'm tired of seeing this sh-- all the time? pathetic.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who missed Jason Nixon on Danielle Smith's show you can go to https://globalnews.ca/pages/on-demand-newstalk770-calgary/ and select Jan 3, 1000 time. He comes on at the 12:50 mark. Initially Danielle reads the NDP propaganda which makes it sound like they are consulting. Jason Nixon gets his point across that they are not consulting with everyone but just with 'their people'.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Public info sessions cancelled by the NDP today !

Oh what bull hit! Has anyone been to any of the previous sessions that can verify if the accusations of harassment and intimidation are true?

Frome AEP website:
.All previously scheduled stakeholder and public information sessions related to the Bighorn Country proposal are being postponed due to reports of harassment, bullying and intimidation experienced by session participants. The government is reconsidering the options for facilitating engagement with the public and stakeholders in an environment that supports diverse opinions and a respectful space. Read the Minister’s full statement(External link).
For now, we encourage you to review the proposal and to provide your feedback via the online survey(External link)
. The survey deadline has been extended to February 15, 2019

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it is hard to accept criticism when your agenda is clearly your own and not in the interest or wishes of you constituents but to allege they are being harrassed? Read the release and it is hard to say for sure who exactly feels threatened and harrassed. The attached from the Minister's statement:

[FONT=&quot]“However, in recent weeks I have become increasingly concerned about the inflamed rhetoric and inaccurate statements made by some organizations and individuals on social media. This has led to significant misinformation on the status and substance of the proposal for Bighorn Country and, more recently, allegations of bullying, abuse, and concerns over personal safety.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have heard stories of Albertans afraid to attend community events, Albertans berated in public, Albertans followed home, and Albertans feeling intimidated to not speak their mind or participate in this important discussion. These reports are not only deeply concerning, this behaviour is not reflective of the values we all share. I call on all of my elected colleagues to denounce the bullying and harassment being faced by Bighorn supporters.

[/FONT]

Oh what bull hit! Has anyone been to any of the previous sessions that can verify if the accusations of harassment and intimidation are true?

Frome AEP website:

Top Bottom