countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not at all. If he has the opinion that first nations are second class citizens, then yes he's a racist. Most of the civilized world would agree, its not just my opinion.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you learn all about your feelings in education?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no ****ing way? Really?

Listen twit: your position was that something someone argued about was wrong because it was in the 1600’s and you were talking about the 1800’s....if 200 years makes the argument irrelevant, YOUR argument is irrelevant by your own logic. Oh, and pulling out the “racist “ card is rule 1, page 1 in the lefty liberal playbook when you are losing an argument ....means nothing.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you feel that if someone doesn't pay as much tax as you, thats racism? Religion must really **** you up too.
Yes.If I was a religious native....id be double dipping in the sweat lodge all day long.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listen twit: your position was that something someone argued about was wrong because it was in the 1600’s and you were talking about the 1800’s....if 200 years makes the argument irrelevant, YOUR argument is irrelevant by your own logic. Oh, and pulling out the “racist “ card is rule 1, page 1 in the lefty liberal playbook when you are losing an argument ....means nothing.

Twit? You call me a name and then tell me about name calling.

Read back and you will understand the context of the time period reference. The racist started talking about painting cave walls with s h i t. Racism is discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on the feeling that your own race is superior. What I said is factually correct.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Read back and you will understand the context of the time period reference. The racist started talking about painting cave walls with s h i t. Racism is discrimination directed against someone of a different race based on the feeling that your own race is superior. What I said is factually correct.

Different taxes for different races is racism and factually correct as well. I never oppressed a people and neither did anyone in my family. Don’t think I should pay for it any more.
UCP 2019.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Different taxes for different races is racism and factually correct as well. I never oppressed a people and neither did anyone in my family. Don’t think I should pay for it any more.
UCP 2019.

Neither have, or do I.

This tax exemption for First Nations is in the terms of a very poorly constructed and many times, revised contract. The only way out of it is to negotiate a once and final reparation. Then we could have equality of taxation. Well at least for those making $36,000.00 per year or less.

Is that still left sounding?

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They used poop for art.Fact.Dont worry,your not the first lefty to make a fact racist.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thegeneral;2469322 You're a racist piece of s h i t. Of course that's only if your views expressed here are sincere. If you are just a troll said:

i could be wrong but you started the name calling, just a fyi!!

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not at all. If he has the opinion that first nations are second class citizens, then yes he's a racist.

How about you Cdnfireman, you feel the same?

Looking back at the posts, the only person who called them second class was you. He disagreed with you and you then inferred that he said it and called him a racist. He never once called them second class.
You are a masterful user of the left wing diatribe that belittles and then name calls anyone that doesn’t agree with your opinion. I’ve been involved in other posts with you where you’ve done this, and then you become more and more agitated and insulting. I’ve no interest in wasting my time with you again.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking back at the posts, the only person who called them second class was you. He disagreed with you and you then inferred that he said it and called him a racist. He never once called them second class.
You are a masterful user of the left wing diatribe that belittles and then name calls anyone that doesn’t agree with your opinion. I’ve been involved in other posts with you where you’ve done this, and then you become more and more agitated and insulting. I’ve no interest in wasting my time with you again.

awe muffin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Indian Act needs to be dissolved by government or at least when we have a sane one again. Every nation member gets 3 years cash payout at the average salary of an average Canadian. After the 3 years you are given title to your home you live in presently and you now enter society as a worker bee. No more handouts squandered by Band Councils. No more special designation. You just became a Canadian citizen that will have to work to feed your family just like everyone else. Problem solved. Better to pay now than pay for the rest of time in my opinion.

Top Bottom