countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really sick of the racism in this country. We should all be treated equally. Everyone should pay taxes. No one should get free handouts.

Our First Nations people have been systematically treated as second class citizens by our governments for a long time and they deserve reparation. But we gotta do it in one fell swoop. Then we can be all be treated with equal disdain by our elected officials.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our First Nations people have been systematically treated as second class citizens by our governments for a long time and they deserve reparation. But we gotta do it in one fell swoop. Then we can be all be treated with equal disdain by our elected officials.
That's a load of brainwashed crap, they treat each other way worse, then any government did.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a load of brainwashed crap, they treat each other way worse, then any government did.

You'd have to be a very ignorant person to actually believe that statement. I would suggest you read a book or attend some sort of educational institution perhaps.
Have you heard of the Residential School system?

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting really sick of the racism in this country. We should all be treated equally. Everyone should pay taxes. No one should get free handouts.

FF421D71-1FCA-431F-AD57-3859C08F1C04.png

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You'd have to be a very ignorant person to actually believe that statement. I would suggest you read a book or attend some sort of educational institution perhaps.
Long before residential schools ever existed the different tribes were always at war. They had ways of torturing each other that were really brutal.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long before residential schools ever existed the different tribes were always at war. They had ways of torturing each other that were really brutal.

obviously thats true Mike. Man is a brutal animal.
There is a big difference in the battles between tribes or man against man than elected government legislating and enforcing laws on a specific group of people within their population.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Residential school system??? Hmm, oh you mean where they fed them, gave them an education, cut their hair,gave them jobs and future,washed thier bums.....yeah that sounds awe full

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Residential school system??? Hmm, oh you mean where they fed them, gave them an education, cut their hair,gave them jobs and future,washed thier bums.....yeah that sounds awe full

Really? you believe this is how it actually worked? Do you also believe they are second class people?

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My great aunt took one of those kids in cause the mother left her baby lying in fecies for weeks on end,guess that was bad of her eh?And yes when European settlers first came here they were roaming tribes killing each other painting caves with their own poop, so yes they WERE treated as second hand citizens

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My great aunt took one of those kids in cause the mother left her baby lying in fecies for weeks on end,guess that was bad of her eh?And yes when European settlers first came here they were roaming tribes killing each other painting caves with their own poop, so yes they WERE treated as second hand citizens

Of course we know they were treated as second class citizens. If we go far enough back, **** painting caves is in the books for us all. However this is not quite that distant past. You are talking about the early 1600's this is about the mid 1800's

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And don't even bring up the priests pickle....that thing has been everywhere man.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course we know they were treated as second class citizens. If we go far enough back, **** painting caves is in the books for us all. However this is not quite that distant past. You are talking about the early 1600's this is about the mid 1800's
Newflash: it's not the 1800's now. No free rides. No reparations. Work for your $$ like everyone else.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup yer the smart one here with your left wing propaganda feelings are facts edjamacaded platform.Even the math questions have government propaganda now a dayz

Propaganda? platform? back away from the keyboard slowly. Your tinfoil hat is slipping.

You're a racist piece of s h i t. Of course that's only if your views expressed here are sincere. If you are just a troll, well I guess that still makes you a piece of s h i t.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Propaganda? platform? back away from the keyboard slowly. Your tinfoil hat is slipping.

You're a racist piece of s h i t. Of course that's only if your views expressed here are sincere. If you are just a troll, well I guess that still makes you a piece of s h i t.

So if he has an opinion that differs from yours he’s a racist? Is that how it works?

Top Bottom