Cory Micku Riding Clinic

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if cory micku puts on riding clinics? If so where and how often?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out CKMP (Carl Kuster Mountain Park) in Malakwa. Top notch rider and guide. I believe he does instruction as well.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if cory micku puts on riding clinics? If so where and how often?
Well, he sure teaches me that I'm older and slower every time I ride with him lol. I know he works with sno ride adventures as mentioned above, but unless he's started a clinic within the last month, I would say no. He'd make a killing if he did, as he is an excellent rider and a very outgoing, personable young man, a true ambassador to the sport.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last time I talked to Cory he was doing some tailguiding/instructing with snowrideadventures.com. He was pretty stoked to be a part of it. There's tons of clinics to choose from, but I guarantee you Cory will entertain!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah last time I talked to cory it was the same thing! but yes he does work with snowrideadventure and did see something about him offering up instructional riding somewere. but best would be call him at revolution performance group and ask him yourself if he would do a private clinic for ya! awesome guy his customer service is top notch and is very respectful guy

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put in a call to Team Maxwell to see if they are putting on riding clinics. Its not so much Sean, but his uncle that I want to ride with again......

Top Bottom