Gen 4 harness pins

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the pins are called or where to get them for a heated throttle. I want to put a finger throttle from a xm on my g4 and the only difference is the heated harness pins

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the pins are called or where to get them for a heated throttle. I want to put a finger throttle from a xm on my g4 and the only difference is the heated harness pins
Buy one grip element and cut the pins/wire off the end and solder it to the finger throttle wires if the pins are different from XM to G4.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The electrical connector parts are available from doo and are in the parts diagrams under 'main harness' assembly. I *believe* it is 515178018 or 515178014 you are after.
Alternatively (cheaper), I ordered this kit from amazon for another project, and while not 100% identical, they are close enough to use in the skidoo plugs. Quality of course is lower.
As mentioned above, if you want to splice wires, use a grip heater, but I would just ask for an old one from their garbage can. (cheapest)

Top Bottom