condition area 51

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i was just wondering what look up there... plan to go on the 12 march...been there last year about same time and it was best riding ever!!! except for the trail but it wortk it!|!!!:p

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been out there a couple times this year its as good as always broke trail in both times in 3 plus feet. Biggest base ive seen up there in a while go get it. Also it was plowed to 12km initially but last ride we were riding from the road.

JayZee

Reaction score
Are they still logging in this area? Might be headin up there this weekend.

• Recommends
Reactions: TLR

PuraVida

Reaction score
you better be riding with somebody on a cat if your riding a doo so they can break the trail for you JayZee. Put some premium in your sled also>

JayZee

Reaction score
It will be nothing but Pura Vida buddy...as long as we can see!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logging on 51? We're here (in Revy) now....wondering about hitting 51 tomorrow or Sat....don't want to fight with log trucks....

sledder325

Reaction score
i think spring break up is happening right now could be wrong though just it is about that time of year plus the weather the way it is now i am sure the weight of the logging trucks are not good for the roads but i bet area 51 is gonna be deeeep

springer

Reaction score
Any update on Area 51 conditions. Plan on sledding revy on nov 30 to dec 4. Is keystone open for sledding.

braapin

Reaction score
Might ride there the 13th or 14th of Dec. anyone know what the logging situation is looking like up there this year?

springer

Reaction score
Will post the snow conditions along with the road conditions if there is any logging in the area in the beginning of dec. we usually run into a Ft Mac crew when we go there in nov.

springer

Reaction score
We went to area 51 on friday, drove to km 18 before we unloaded, logging truck for the first couple of miles than there is nothing going on. It was raining hard below and we made it about 1 mile from play area as per GPS coordinates. visibilty was zero and the 6 ft of fresh was untouched. we had planned on going up on saturday but hit a deer with the truck on the way out friday and did enough damaged that we had towed. should be good sledding up there.

Top Bottom