commander 5

bensen

Reaction score
I have a 10 dragon 800 with 985 miles last year.I have been hearing about power commander 5. Can you get this pre programed or do you have to set up. How hard to set up. I live in saskatchewan ride hear and B.C. and Montana.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You won't regret it. PCV with the SLP map 70-216 is to be used in conjunction with the full Slp single exhaust and high flow intake. Don't be afraid to throw some weight at the primary also. This map has an accelerator pump feature where you can richen up to ride 0-3000'. It does not come programmed but is super easy. Myself and about 1000 others on this site will help if needed. My 08 D8 155 runs great now with that setup-love it. I have the SLP map if you want.

bensen

Reaction score
Do you need to run slp pipe and can. I have mbrp can on it now. Will it effect warranty or I guess what dealer doesnt know wont hurt them. I run 62 weights in mountains and 70s in prairies.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For your combo you probably want to contact dynotech research for the correct map. Type in a search on snowest for Jim's contact info.

Minus40

Reaction score
The mbrp can is not doing you any favors. It is a lot harder to tune them. I find the sleds runs a lot better with the stock or even the slp can. The best running sleds I have worked on are the stock 2010 exhaust or the full slp system. Slp pipes are easy as they have a good map to go with. Other than that you can either get a custom tune done or try out the numerous maps floating around

Newgen

Reaction score
I have a 10 dragon 800 with 985 miles last year.I have been hearing about power commander 5. Can you get this pre programed or do you have to set up. How hard to set up. I live in saskatchewan ride hear and B.C. and Montana.

Did you ever find a map to go along with thebrp can?

Top Bottom