Cold Lake

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
It was an alright ski doo trip. the trails are up there are fresh, still wouldnt mind snow though. And for sure i will PM you if you are interested in ripping up some trails this season. :) I drive an Apex and i hope to take it out agian soon.lol

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mark,
Those T&T rides you should post up on here as well. Would deffinately like to hook up for some rides in Bville this year. See some new area.

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a new snowmobile this year and will be doing a lot of riding in the St. Paul area. I have not been on a machine in years. What are the rules for stopping in a town to get gas? I don’t have room to carry any. If you can’t go in to town and have no gas with you what are people doing?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Shady

From the Iron Horse Trail, going to and from gas stations and places to eat is okay and mostly legal. There are "corridor" signs showing where to turn off. Just direct to and from, no touring town is allowed tho.
Pipes become an issue if you're makin' excessive noise, and we Trail Stewards ask to always be super :cool: considerate of the Townspeople. After all they are the ones who ultimately allow us to ride thru the Towns.

Access to the dealers shops is also acceptable.

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
Will do...I would expect a ride 1st sunday of the new year..Unless we get a big dump right away..(still doin my snow dance!!)
I will post up the location and times..Maybe we should start a new thread??? Cold lake sunday rides??? Suggestions???

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good Mark. Rather than guessing what day. Just make it sunday's & give a location.
If guys need a ride somewhere I have the deck on & a 2 place trailer.

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
YEEHHAAA!! We got enough snow....1st ride will be Sunday,Dec 19...I will figure out a location..Headin to Vermilion this weekend..I will post the location on Monday!!!!

Top Bottom