cheapest place to snowcheck a 2012??

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I changed mine today from a Standard RMK to the Black Pro with easy start.8K diff taxes and BS in trading a 09 D800 and unfortunatly we pay 12% tax here in BC.

Grunger

Reaction score
Right on to everyone who checked a new Polaris for next season. It's going to be a good winter!

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice man,, can I try it next year??:d

ps last ride out at fernie I lost 3 secondary bolts fugg same issue you had... after you replaced them all fine? did you do anything else?

Oh snap, that sucks! I ended up completely getting all the secondary rebuilt while I was in there, I'll find the list of parts here somewhere.

I loved the XP ride, it could do everything I wanted... hot clutches aren't fun though! Also witnessing 2 blown xp motors this year with riding partners is enough to lose confidence in XP's. PRO's are the best sled out there right now and seems like their motors are good so thought I'd give them a shot. My last 2 last sleds are Cat, Skidoo and now a Polaris... I definitely ain't brand loyal haha.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on to everyone who checked a new Polaris for next season. It's going to be a good winter!

All the guys that ordered are going to have a great next season. My 11 has been working great this year. My Pro is the first sled I've owned that after doing a technical maneuver, I've stopped, looked back, and thought damn that was easy. It carves easy and side hills like a billy goat!:beer:

Top Bottom