2016 Snow Check Pricing

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually their is dealers that warrenty turbo sleds, you just have to find them.. Know of more than a few that had motor issues and all covered.. Like it should be

for myself I'm hoping to have it covered North of the border, in discussions with them now..if not haul it south

another buddy bough a new t3 last week from Utaw... Paid 14otd.. I could see used selling for 11grand real quick, maybe even less

be a few more $$ dealer said today for the guys that want to replace yearly, for their sled that is still under breakin..

driller

Reaction score
only one way to find out
advertise and people will let you know real quick
to high no offers or lookers
to low phone rings off the hook and first person buys it sight unseen

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a t3 174, last week in on our travels south, it came with a Impuse turbo kit installed, 193 miles, or 35 percent breakin left, for extras he had the doo adjustable riser, quick clickers, fog skin vents and belly pan protector installed, jerry can installed , threw in a belt and five gallons of oil, came with four year warrenty and paid 15k us..

sled runs awsome and have not touched a thing.. Ran it from 6 to 9lbs boost last week

Great setup and price! How about a few more details on the performance.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 2015 T3 163 with e-start and skid plate, it has 100km on it, spare sled, what is it worth? has one year warranty ends december 1 2015

Now with the times got be at least 25 to 30% of what it cost you maybe even more at the end of year, even less in Alberta

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great setup and price! How about a few more details on the performance.

we had two new aerochargers and a Boondocker and a 872 all 174 tracks and it became evident quickly that the elevation of 12000 feet robbed big hp and delayed spool up..

The 872 needed two grams removed to actually pull rpm, the aeros needed to change fuel settings to run proper and raise boost a few lbs to pull clutching, the Boondocker ran ok but turbo lag was noticable and needed clickers raised three positions

as for the Impuse it was not touched, it's ecu understood the elevation and ambeint tempure changes and keeped a/f at a constant 11.3 to 12 all day every day, it was driven by everybody and all said that the spool up was the quickest among them all

as for changing boost it was as quick as turning a dial and you were up and down.. The atmospheric waste gate dump never hindered in the deep snow and no turbo run on..

clutching was dead on and discussing this with Impuse they just maxed out pin weight on primary and don't touch secondary and it's good to go to 8 lbs

on last day I turned boost to the max.. It was able to produce a total of 9 lbs boost at 10500 feet.. A/f stayed in check but clutching was needed

when I purchased this sled, there was a few including myself that were worried on how it would run and by the end of the trip I could of sold it to any one of them.. If that means anything!!

for a $$10000 Cdn kit it's pricey, but not having to touch it is also priceless

as for the negatives, it was a bit louder than the other kits, at least that's what they said, for the driver it was not noticable.. And a small hesitation off a dead stop that a new reflash I have been told removes..

Last edited:

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I have been watching the 2 stroke turbo evolution on the etec and thanks to a lot of R&D work on the part of the "consumer," I think most of the bugs are worked out (with the Impulse Kit anyway). Maybe it's time to take a few bucks out of the US account and go get one.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much in Canadian dollars. Visa was getting me for 28% exchange on a recent trip south. The bank said they couldn't do any better with cash.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a U.S. bank account with funds in us. So far me there was no exchange...

I think ink if exchange was needed it would be close to 30 today

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI guys, when I bought my trailer from the States I needed a bunch of US funds. I ended up using Knightsbridge exchange because they had better rates than credit card or even banks. On any amount over about $8000CAD I'd say you'll save a fair bit of money by going through them. No cost to set up an account or use them, just costs about $30 to send them the Cdn funds in bank wire transfer, but their great exchange rate makes up for it.

Top Bottom