Boost-It turbo kits availability

Boost-it

Reaction score
We have finally finished installing and shipping all snow check Doo turbo kits and have kits ready to go.
Our Altitude Compensator kit has been very popular this season due to its stealthy look, and budget friendly price.
This kit is only 5875.00 which is roughly 4000 usd for those comparing.
The Doo kits pull cold air through the stock intakes for a stock look.
Our Boost-It XIC adjusts fueling for intake air temps, elevation, boost, and rpm.
The fueling is also scaled every 250 rpm and adjusts the map for 1000 ft of elevation change.
Intake air temps are displayed on the XIC so there is no guessing or bs-ing intake temps.
Charge tubes and intakes are formed silicone rated at 60 Psi burst on the charge side.
Install is also budget friendly at only 700.00

The intercooled kit is 7295.00 and includes a water to air intercooler, under tunnel mounted heat exchanger (T3 only), Bosch water pump.

All clutching is included for both kits and the Altitude Compensator kit can be upgraded to the intercooled kit at a later time for only 1800.00 including labour.

Why buy Boost-It? We are a Alberta based company that manufactures turbo kits in house. We employ people in Alberta and use dozens of suppliers across western Canada. When you spend your money with us...it stays in Canada.

We stock parts for everything we build. If you have a mishap with your turbo kit, we can ship parts same or next day.

Our current installing dealers are Riderz in Edson and Specialty Sleds in Spruce Grove. Our referring dealer in Southern Alberta is Bow Ridge and in BC Alpine Motor Sport. We will be announcing our dealer in Revelstoke first week of Feb. and will keep a stock of parts in Revelstoke.

We ride where you do. We support the Valemount snowmobile club, British Columbia Snowmobile Federation, Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, and Avalanche Canada. We have also been a supporter Snow and Muds Mountain Mania.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 364

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great service, great peeps and a great install! I just had the new Altitude Compensator kit installed as you can see by the pic above. Lol. It was everything advertised and more. I honestly can't see myself riding without it anymore. Good job guys!:perfect10:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a boost it pro and TJ has been exceptional with service and any questions I have had. They are also very fair on other aftermarket parts and accessories. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with the team at boost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many km on that bad boy Ken? You guys will be doing mine shortly I can't wait rode one in Boulder was insanely responsive !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom