Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Had an amazing weekend for a first timer. Met lots of people, and put faces to names. Loved being able to ride with people with similar machines. Learnt many tips and tricks and cool new accessories I need to buy now. Trail was awesome, food was awesome, beer, prizes, fireworks and everything else involved just out right awesome. See you all on the trail next year, thank you snow and mud for the great event. I'm hooked.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I had a terrific time this weekend. Met some great people, trail ride was a hoot (until I soaked my air filter), the mobile beverage cart was a welcome attraction. Thanks to all that set up this event, we will definitely attend next year.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
The wife and I had a terrific time this weekend. Met some great people, trail ride was a hoot (until I soaked my air filter), the mobile beverage cart was a welcome attraction. Thanks to all that set up this event, we will definitely attend next year.

......and you almost made it to the end of the party with the rest of the loud mouths LOL

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone had a good time.

Did you guys have enough wood for the two nights at the tent or did Tyler burn it all before the party?
:rolling::rolling:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to see some new comers were able to get in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Alex Smith from BRP ...he bought $100 worth of tickets put all in for that one cause he wanted it LOL

BS is what that is..... You running around baiting me with the "Trent guess what... Alex bought more tickets than you did"..... Ill get you next year.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
BS is what that is..... You running around baiting me with the "Trent guess what... Alex bought more tickets than you did"..... Ill get you next year.

Bwahaha but you won buddy you bought way more tickets than him.....oh wait you didn't win anything

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
WNR had a great time, Smurff and I had to leave early but it was a really fun event... thanks to TG, Ron, Ryan from Polaris and OutWest for the great trails, free beer and a great place to stay! :party:
I noticed Saturday night you clowns were gone already...... thanks for coming out. I gave my bag of rags away. I'll have to stop by your place for another one

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask neville, has been in a bitchy mood for a week now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually not , lots of riding and fun with the gang ....
And once again a great time at the jamboree, it's nice to see the people that use the forum a lot support it ....

You should try it , it does not cost that much really ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom