Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
SnowandMud.com presents the
9th Annual ATV Jamboree
Fri July 8 - Sun July 10, 2016 - Outwest Campground, Rocky Mountain House

• Organized Ride Saturday, Helmets, Insurance and Registration required, SRD and/or the RCMP may be there checking. Be Smart have it with you.
Friday Night

• Music, Bonfire (Conditions Permitting), Meet & Greet

Saturday

• Polaris Experience Tour -- Demo Rides from the campground, several dealers in attendance with lots of machines for us to try out.
  • BBQ Dinner Saturday Night -- Sponsored by
  • 50/50 & "Bucket Draws" Saturday Night
  • DJ Saturday Night -- Diggin' It Karaoke & DJ
  • Prizes for best "hands"
  • Door Prizes
  • Fireworks (weather & conditions permitting)
  • Mid Trail Lunch, Saturday, Sponsored by .

Outwest Campground Will be giving everyone 15% off of their Site for the WEEKEND ONLY.
**You will be charged your first night up front and it is NON REFUNDABLE**

This year instead we are selling tickets in order to have a more accurate headcount so as to reduce the amount of food we give away after Saturday's BBQ.

Tickets are available here: https://ticketbud.com/events/5aa72f78-165d-11e6-af0b-bf2ef4648a30

Adults $16.29 each
Youth (9-17) $11.19 each
Kids (8 & Under) Free

**All Prices include service fee's.

The tickets will cover the entertainment, insurance, and other overhead costs

Book Your Spots starting Tuesday May 10, 2016 @ 12 Noon!

Call Dave & Darlene @ Outwest Camping & R.V. Park Campground
1-403-844-3083

Limited Spots Available, First Come First Served.

View attachment 186813

Snow & Mud Jamboree - YouTube

map.jpg

Polaris Experience Tour.jpg

This event is closed to the general public, you must be registered at Outwest Campground to participate. No exceptions will be given to anyone for any reason, or bribe.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks to those of you promptly buying your tickets, this will allow us to have a good head count and will allow us to maybe even pre-draw some prizes...... Maybe I'll do an early bird prize...... we'll see as the time goes here. I will be getting a list from Outwest at some point and I will be PMing those I can figure out who they are to make sure they get their tickets (Gforce).......

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Booked and ticket bought

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question. If the lunch and dinners is sponsored and paid for by vendors and there has been extra food given away at the end then why the extra charge? I only eat at the lunch spot anyways. Never eat the dinner anymore as I don't like waiting in line.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Question. If the lunch and dinners is sponsored and paid for by vendors and there has been extra food given away at the end then why the extra charge? I only eat at the lunch spot anyways. Never eat the dinner anymore as I don't like waiting in line.
there is still costs of trail maintenance, insurance, firewood, tent rental, DJ...... The bridges we put in last year cost us $1500 in materials, plus there was 5 of us working on them for 6 hours...... Most Rally's charge you $20 for your first hand and that's all you get...... just sayin'

Top Bottom