Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question. If the lunch and dinners is sponsored and paid for by vendors and there has been extra food given away at the end then why the extra charge? I only eat at the lunch spot anyways. Never eat the dinner anymore as I don't like waiting in line.

Really have to ask?

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're selling tickets, does this mean that a guy can take part in the ride and not camp?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have to camp according to the first post

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No camping needed. Just pass out on a picnic table, all good.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If you're selling tickets, does this mean that a guy can take part in the ride and not camp?
You read first post it says you must be a registered camper at Outwest. Sorry, but that's the way it goes.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you set up a time frame for trail set up and maintenance, before the ride? I may be able to lend a hand, although I am tied up the jamboree weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
have you set up a time frame for trail set up and maintenance, before the ride? I may be able to lend a hand, although I am tied up the jamboree weekend.
we are currently awaiting the OHV Ban to be lifted, we will communicate with some parties when our planned work bee's will be. Thanks for the offer of assistance Larry!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Nope family reunion same weekend.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

ya me too! last couple of yrs.

First - At your age how much help could you possibly be?

Second - WTF goes on at your family reunions???????? And why do you keep going back?????

oldrzr

Reaction score
good afternoon. We are coming to the jamboree this July but need to know is it ok if I bring a couple of grandkids with us? both have quads, drivers licences, insurance, etc. they are not Snow and Mud members so thought i would ask before i did something i shouldn't.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler should chime in here any minute,but no problem more people the better as long as there camped at out west.And don't forget to get your tickets,the bbq after the ride is a good one.
good afternoon. We are coming to the jamboree this July but need to know is it ok if I bring a couple of grandkids with us? both have quads, drivers licences, insurance, etc. they are not Snow and Mud members so thought i would ask before i did something i shouldn't.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
absolutely! Like Tige said, make sure they are registered campers at Outwest for that weekend and that they have tickets purchased from here: https://ticketbud.com/events/5aa72f78-165d-11e6-af0b-bf2ef4648a30, We do our best to make it a family friendly event, and welcome children & grand children of all ages!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First - At your age how much help could you possibly be?

Second - WTF goes on at your family reunions???????? And why do you keep going back?????

moral support, make sure refreshments get consumed and see if we can find marble mtn. it is out there somewhere!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember to purchase your tickets for the event.

Top Bottom