Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Btw what is the latest we can buy tickets? I don't know if I will have just myself or four people to buy tickets for. I don't want to spend 65 bucks on one ticket if you catch my drift.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Btw what is the latest we can buy tickets? I don't know if I will have just myself or four people to buy tickets for. I don't want to spend 65 bucks on one ticket if you catch my drift.
I will close ticket sales on July 2, 2016.

mbmb

Reaction score
This is my first Jamboree my family is attending, is there or has there ever been a Buy/Sell/Trade table?. I have a set 1" alum wheel spacers an a brand new gun bracket with kolpin rifle boot (never used) , fits a canam just not my 1000XMR, was told it would but it doesn't. Also have kids helmets in near new condition that will be very cheap
Will place on my campsite picnic table with for sale sign if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW , this is the least amount of excitement expressed about the jamboree that I can ever recall.....!
The economy/ fires / politics must have people preoccupied I suppose.... But in years past people were amped up pretty well about it.....
coments ...??

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW , this is the least amount of excitement expressed about the jamboree that I can ever recall.....!
The economy/ fires / politics must have people preoccupied I suppose.... But in years past people were amped up pretty well about it.....
coments ...??

dont worry Neville... Ray, you and me will have fun on our can ams ... oh cant forget your wifes! hahaha

i have the feeling this year the attentance will be down....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
coments ...??

I thought the same thing Neville usually its sold out in hours

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The family & I won't be making it this year. To much uncertainty with work at the moment so I won't be turning any down at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The family & I won't be making it this year. To much uncertainty with work at the moment so I won't be turning any down at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can put you to work there, not sure the pay will be appealing though

Top Bottom