2016 Snow Check Pricing

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
So Bow Cycle is offering MSRP plus tax for their Snow check this year (no special deals). For a 2016 Summit X, 163 T3 with 4 year warranty that comes to $16,400 Out The Door. I was also told that all the southern alberta dealerships are offering the same pricing this year and that I wouldn't find a better price.... sounds like a bloody cartel!

So my first call after that was to Martin's, the south store. Their pricing isn't out yet (this Friday I'm told), should find out on Friday what that is.

And I got a line on a dealer further west who's OTD was under $15k (for the same sled as Bow), so there are definitely better deals to be had.

Really wish the southern alberta Doo dealers would compete a bit harder... Driving 4-6 hours really isn't a big deal to save over a grand, but I'd still rather not have to deal with BC's HST BS.

And then there's the 2015's that GV in surrey has left over and is dumping for under $12k OTD... might just buy one of them and slap a 3" track on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He problem with picking up an SP and putting a 3" track on it is that it will not perform as well as the T3 does been there done that many of times. Keep searching for a T3 it will be worth it

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Bow Cycle is offering MSRP plus tax for their Snow check this year (no special deals). For a 2016 Summit X, 163 T3 with 4 year warranty that comes to $16,400 Out The Door. I was also told that all the southern alberta dealerships are offering the same pricing this year and that I wouldn't find a better price.... sounds like a bloody cartel!

So my first call after that was to Martin's, the south store. Their pricing isn't out yet (this Friday I'm told), should find out on Friday what that is.

And I got a line on a dealer further west who's OTD was under $15k (for the same sled as Bow), so there are definitely better deals to be had.

Really wish the southern alberta Doo dealers would compete a bit harder... Driving 4-6 hours really isn't a big deal to save over a grand, but I'd still rather not have to deal with BC's HST BS.

And then there's the 2015's that GV in surrey has left over and is dumping for under $12k OTD... might just buy one of them and slap a 3" track on it.
No pst unless you live in bc!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I don't just pick a dealer to get my best price at, if your worried about the warranty and stuff.

I pick a dealer based off there staff, and how I get treated from the initial sale to the the maintenance and warranty issues. I could go 400 km away and probably save a few bucks but will I get the service from the local dealer if I went and bought the sled somewhere else? Something to think about.

The other issue we have had on here is that people post there price before GST or PST if in another province or state. Maybe your a real good customer of there's that could influence your pricing as well. There are a lot of factors for the prices. And do I want to go 400 km away to do some service for the few hundred dollars I saved.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't just pick a dealer to get my best price at, if your worried about the warranty and stuff. I pick a dealer based off there staff, and how I get treated from the initial sale to the the maintenance and warranty issues. I could go 400 km away and probably save a few bucks but will I get the service from the local dealer if I went and bought the sled somewhere else? Something to think about.

Woah. Don't let deaner see that LoL. Problem is a lot of people are forced from their local dealer not just from price but sometimes the service sucks too so they drive far to get both!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why where I buy it matters. I've heard the same story from every dealership wether it's ATvs, sleds, cars or boats. "We don't make a lot on the unit, most of our business is parts and service" so why would they care where you buy it If they are servicing and accessorizing it?? Isn't that where they make the money? And they will honor warranty no matter where you buy it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why where I buy it matters. I've heard the same story from every dealership wether it's ATvs, sleds, cars or boats. "We don't make a lot on the unit, most of our business is parts and service" so why would they care where you buy it If they are servicing and accessorizing it?? Isn't that where they make the money? And they will honor warranty no matter where you buy it.

Absolutely. What I've found though is its sure nice being at the front end of the line for warranty work though

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. What I've found though is its sure nice being at the front end of the line for warranty work though
Agreed... That's the only real benefit... Way less likely to bend over for you to get you back on snow. I agree completely with that.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Or you could purchase an "I know Maxwell" T-shirt from Many #'s and get front of line service at any western Canada Skidoo service center.

Agreed... That's the only real benefit... Way less likely to bend over for you to get you back on snow. I agree completely with that.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
There's actually a "maxwell signature series" T3 this year. Custom autographed hood.... Let me know if you are interested. Limited supply.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I've checked 2 dealers and there is a significant price difference So far.

I'll shoot you a pm of my number or email.. When we get everything figured out I'll let you know! See if we can fix you up with something you like.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riderz got some in this year. I'm pretty sure they were ordered through the race dept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom