Canada Votes

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just make sure everyone goes to vote, you cannot complain about the government if you don't help to choose them!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Since I was of voting age I have never missed my given right to drop my ballet in the box.
I may not always like the choices, but I do want to have the opportunity to cast my ballet and be counted.
Vote...it's your right.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because we have soldiers that died so you would have the right to vote. If nothing else do it out of respect for them.

Booyaah to that.....Never Forget...NEVER

And on that note dont vote NDP or you will get a taste of communism:eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we had a candidate named Obama......and He was running for your party of choice....would you reconsider?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If we had a candidate named Obama......and He was running for your party of choice....would you reconsider?

GOOD QUESTION.... JUST ON ETHICS, OR ETHNICS ALONE:d???? LOL ..... THE AMERICANS ARE STRUGGLING WITH THAT, AND I THINK HE IS A VERY SMART INDIVIDUAL, SO WHAT DO US CANUCKLES THINK???? :confused:
GO HARPER GO !!!!!!!!!!!;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the polls at I just arrived in Yemen and believe it or not there is no coverage on TV here....Sorry won't be able to vote this year...work gets in the way of all the good stuff!! GO HARPER GO:d

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the polls at I just arrived in Yemen and believe it or not there is no coverage on TV here....Sorry won't be able to vote this year...work gets in the way of all the good stuff!! GO HARPER GO:d

Last polls look like a Harper minority, lets hope the polls are wrong so we can shut Dion and Layten up!!:beer:

PJtheMunchkin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Want him? You can have him. He may be smart, but he's a fraud and has very questionable ties to a known domestic terrorist.

Hate to say it, but I'd rather have the Hildabeast than Osama, (oops, Obama)!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want him? You can have him. He may be smart, but he's a fraud and has very questionable ties to a known domestic terrorist.

Hate to say it, but I'd rather have the Hildabeast than Osama, (oops, Obama)!

Naw thanks but NO thanks
I'll wouldn't mind the MILF for a weekend though......the Hot Librarian look packs my mustard:d

Top Bottom