Can-Am Announces New UTV

motrhed

Reaction score
I stole this from another forum...

PRESS RELEASE - Montreal, Canada

Bombardier (Sea Doo, Can-Am, CRJ Aircraft) announces new side by side utility vehicle

AP - Bombardier Holdings Inc (BOMB) today announced a new sport utility vehicle to compete with Yamaha, Kawasaki, Kubota, Polaris and the John Deere Gator.

The unit, to be named the Dirt Doo, will be powered by a Sea Doo 4-TEC 255 HP supercharged engine. The frame will be composed entirely of fibergalss using PWC technology, and final drive will be by SJP, sediment jet propulsion, where fine particles of dirt are ingested and forcibly exhausted from the rear through 155mm nozzles, similar to Sea Doo sport boats.

This revolutionary propulsion system will be especially efficient for sand use, although mud and hard pack applications may show less gain. Bombardier remains tight-lipped about the possibility of using two engines in these applications, as in their Speedster jet boats.

The Dirt Doo wil come in two basic lengths, 15 feet and 23 feet, enabling Bombardier to produce them on the same assembly lines as the boats. Suspension components will be sourced from the CRJ 600 Regional Jet (also a Bombardier product).

Prices have not been announced, but industry watchers are estimating the 15 foot version will be available as a 2008 left over model at $ 18,000 CDN with trailer and fire extinguisher.
:smiliestirthepot: Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Awesome,can I pre-order or leave a deposit so I can be the first one in my town to have one?????

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im not sure where this started from, there's nothing on the BRP corporate website.
I believe this is another hoax. I automatically get press releases emailed to me from BRP's corporate office, no emails this week.

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Damn that sucks... I was intrigued by the sand/dirt perpultion system....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not sure where this started from, there's nothing on the BRP corporate website.
I believe this is another hoax. I automatically get press releases emailed to me from BRP's corporate office, no emails this week.
:Happy4:

motrhed

Reaction score

:rolling:
..."sediment jet propulsion, where fine particles of dirt are ingested and forcibly exhausted from the rear through 155mm nozzles"
:rolleyes: I am sure this could work... :givemebeer: Lots of beer!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Ron, read what's posted buddy, its a joke!

Top Bottom