AFD Race Fuel

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. I've been trying to find a more affordable option than VP for race gas. Had noticed that AFD Petroleum Ltd offers race fuels under the label AFD Fury. I phoned them today and the prices were very reasonable especially for a 5 gal pail. From the Edmonton retail store "Fury 108" leaded 108 octane can be bought by the public for $685 a 54 gal drum and only $68 for a 5 gal pail. I talked to VP distributor in Calgary and he quoted me $115 for a 5 gal pail of C12 :confused:. I think he was telling me falsely high $ just trying to sell me a 54 gal drum for $740 of VP111 because local powersports dealers usually only charge $100 a pail of C12. I will only use 40-80 litres of race fuel this winter and don't want to worry about degradation so pails are my best option and easiest for me to handle. My problem is that there are no AFD distributors in the Calgary area so I would have to drive to edmonton to buy it. They do ship the pails but you need to have an account with them to recieve a shipment, no shipping for cash sales. If anyone is picking some up for themselves and will be coming through Calgary or lives around here I would greatly appreciate them picking up a few pails for me. If not I will have to buy a VP pail for the first weekend out then I'll be up to Edmonton in early Dec and will pick some up then to try. Just thought this was all good info to pass on for others.

AFD Racing Fuel
Fury Racing Fuel is a new high octane blend designed for high efficiency off road performance for consumers who desire the very best in performance and value.

Fury is available in three leaded unoxygenated grades for competitive motor sport engines and is specifically designed for high compression, high horsepower off-road vehicles such as race cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV's, boats, jet skis and snowmobiles. Available in three powerful formulas, Fury is pure power, burns cooler, cleaner, and provides a consistent reliable boost for your engines.

Fury 108 burns cooler than other 108 products on the market and does not leave deposits or dyes in your carburetor or injectors.
Protects up to 14.5:1 at 8,000 R.P.M.
Product details: Formula Octane 111, Motor Octane 108.5, Research Octane 119, Specific Gravity .718, RVP 7.1, Leaded Color: Purple

Fury 112 is a true high performance fuel for high compression race engines that desire consistency and reliability, with octane you can count on.
Protects 15:1 at 9,000 R.P.M.
Product details: Formula Octane 115, Motor Octane 112, Research Octane 119, Specific Gravity .728, RVP 7.5, Leaded Color: Turquoise

Fury 120 is a specifically designed light fuel for Pro-Mod, Pro-Street, Turbo and other exotic applications. When you want to run extreme boost, run Fury 120! Protects super exotic applications of 16:1 or higher at 10,000 R.P.M.
Product details: Formula Octane 120.3, Motor Octane 120.3, Research Octane 120.3, Specific Gravity .708, RVP 3.5, Leaded Color: Rose

Fury is available in all AFD Petroleum locations and can be shipped nation-wide.

AFD Petroleum Ltd.
Edmonton (Head Office)

1444 - 78 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta
T6P 1L7
Toll Free: 1-800-926-3835
Tel: 780-438-5930
Fax: 780-438-5707

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought some last spring, my TNytro ran it just fine. Bought a couple pails of C14 in Dawson last winter $158.00 per pail plus HST it saw no difference between that and the AFD fuel.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought some last spring, my TNytro ran it just fine. Bought a couple pails of C14 in Dawson last winter $158.00 per pail plus HST it saw no difference between that and the AFD fuel.

I just got a pail brought to me by a buddy from AES Supplies in red deer. C111 was $110 for a 19L pail. And i just bought 120L of 100LL Avgas from the airport this morning at $1.84L at the Drayton valley airport. And a box of cat oil from grand prairie last weekend for $250 lol Damn oil is getting expensive!

IMG-20121114-00025.jpg

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last winter, the AFD in Hinton was selling Tracktek race fuel. I bought a 19L pail of TT114 for $78. I hope the price on their new fuel isn't too much more.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last winter, the AFD in Hinton was selling Tracktek race fuel. I bought a 19L pail of TT114 for $78. I hope the price on their new fuel isn't too much more.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Where is AFD in Hinton? Bro-in-law bought an XP on the spray and is looking to mix a bit of goofy gas with premium this winter.:beer:

Last edited:

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the AFD 111 in my T M1000 didnt hickup once and was a ton cheaper than going VP. Its a no brainer to me.

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been running AFDs 111 trak tech an he used to have phillips 66 back in the day.. Always great prices especially if you bring a barrel an buy bulk or bring gerry cans.. Run it in my jetskis and sleds for long time! Last barrel i think i paid around $475 out the door for 111

Top Bottom