Bad Kitty, Bad! BRP files lawsuit against Cat.

salbendidi

Reaction score
cat is probably very hapy brp has brought this to there attention!! they now know there heading in the wrong direction. who would wanna copy years of flaws? honest mistake id say.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeppers.
think you rode it for 10 minutes

lol. dont get me wrong vern your sleds haul the mail and are a blast to ride. however it just doesnt fit my riding style. which may not be anyone elses. there is no right or wrong. whatever puts a smile on your face. but i will still accept offers to pilot your new rockets. lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm seeing a-arms like the new cats:nono: please doo do not bring that gay lloking a-arm setup to the skidoo line!!!! platform handles well new narrow front end works great. maybe a little different rear skid and some more motor options would be awesome but that sled is looking a bit bulky in the pics unlike the current doo's

if doo does anything like the proclimb im buying a polaris. i bet thats the 4 stroke tho because doo has been developing new chasis for 4 years now.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been to the bigger bowls in Revy lately? All turbo's lined up at the botttom, waiting to go straight up the hill. Requires tonnes of skill, I hear. Lol

thoughs who cant climb sit to the sides and say it takes no skill. easy to say from the sidelines. lol

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When was this picture posted on their Facebook page?

From Ski-Doo's Facebook page...supposedly a behind the scenes photo from the 2013 model photo shoot. I wonder what they're hiding???
image-1.jpg

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's technology meets big business. Everybody forget how "run in reverse" tec was "shared". Cat has good innovations patented on new chassis , and this is how tec gets "shared".

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's technology meets big business. Everybody forget how "run in reverse" tec was "shared". Cat has good innovations patented on new chassis , and this is how tec gets "shared".

that isnt how it worked. doo copied. yes copied poo poo's chassis one yr and had to give them electronic reverse because of it. im sure cat will have give something up in return. maybe there first born or a right nut or something. lol

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When was this picture posted on their Facebook page?
Same day the lawsuit was filed...possible that BRP has already copied something from Cat for their 2013 line (tall spindles?) and filed this lawsuit as a pre-emptive strike to help them get away with it? Sort of a "yes we copied you, but you already copied us, see?"

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same day the lawsuit was filed...possible that BRP has already copied something from Cat for their 2013 line (tall spindles?) and filed this lawsuit as a pre-emptive strike to help them get away with it? Sort of a "yes we copied you, but you already copied us, see?"
I don't see tall spindles in that pic?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that isnt how it worked. doo copied. yes copied poo poo's chassis one yr and had to give them electronic reverse because of it. im sure cat will have give something up in return. maybe there first born or a right nut or something. lol
it had nothing to do with the chassis or trailing arms, it was the rear suspension coupling system that 'doo infringed upon that led to the sharing of RER. they didn't "have to" give it to them, it was an offer that poo accepted in lieu of a lawsuit....

Top Bottom