BRP is Great

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I just recieved a letter from BRP that thanks me for buying a Renegade and letting me know that as a Renegade believer they are automatically extending my warranty to 36 months with no costs involved. I will scan the letter at work tommorow and post it on here.

They are #1 in customer service, I never have any problems getting warranty work done and they stand behind there products well :)

RON

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Mr K-nig-it Of The Knights That Say "nit" (search For The Holy Grail By Monty Python-- The French Guys Up In The Castle Bullying The English Christian Knights -- Good Show, Might Have To Go Watch It Again): Now I Forgot My Point..............oh, Yea, Its Awesome To See Brp Stand Behind Thier Products, But Did They Doo That Only Because Of What You Doo And Who You Are??? Or Will They Doo That For Anyone??? Just Curious. Wonder If They'll Extend The Warranty On My 1000rt For Another Year??? Just A Thought(and A Beer, Or 2, Or 4 Or More);)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thats great rknight, That is one of the best points I believe when having toys, is the service and the coverage!:D I would go to a different brand if I knew they where behind there product 100%. Now the gears are turning for sure......Thanks now I need an advil:confused:

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
You can't beat the BRP warantee. My friends 06 800 is on it's second engine. The first time it was overheated at the Robb Rally. The second time it was just run really hard! Both times the enigine was rebiult with minimal cost to him. A small dedutable and some minor parts that where not covered. This thing is piped and chiped. There was no arguing or anything. They just fixed it. Almost too good to be true.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY HINTONATV...... WHICH DEALER DID HE GET HIS WORK DONE AT??? :confused:BECAUSE IN PREVIOUS POSTS A WHILE BACK, THERE WAS DISCUSSIONS ON GOOD/BAD DEALERS, AND WE EVEN HAD 1 PROBLEM RESOLVED WHEN THE ACTUAL DEALER WENT ON THIS SITE AND PLEADED HIS CASE AND THE MEMBER TOOK IT BACK IN AND IT WAS REPAIRED ONCE AND FOR ALL... IT WOULD BE GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT A "GOOD" DEALER THESE DAYS FOR SERVICE;).

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
The dealer was Skyline in Edson. I have not dealt with them personally other than to purchase a Outlander 400 Max. I have had no problems with it so I have not been back since the first service.
We did notice a few minor things with my friends 800 when it came back. It was dirty! When a quad leaves my shop it has been thoroughly cleaned. This thing had oil and hand prints all over it. Also the speedo didn't work. Like I said, minor stuff but things you would expect would be right coming from a dealer.
As you said, good service is very hard to find.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trackside in Olds, AB is a GREAT shop to deal with. Turple Brothers in Red Deer is a BAD dealership. My 07 Outty has 42 months warrantee with an on-line coupon....as far as I know, that's the most warrantee available on ANY ATV and was a mojor selling feature. Well....that and the wheelies!

Top Bottom