bret linderman ?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have only seen on Cat and Doo. His work is very good. Stands behind his work and very helpful also.

08dmax

Reaction score
Ya I just found out he was doing Polaris now and always herd he did good work on cats. Just seeing how his pro 800 porting is working, might be wanting this done on my engine. Looking for a bit of hp.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
He just did my complete motor with his own head and everything else he wouldn't tell me everything haha, the sled rocks for a na sled going to be running against some of Brents etec big bore kits soon will post feedback, but all the guys I ride with have pro rmk sleds some with some work some with nothing there sleds won't hold a candle to this new setup.

aderry

Reaction score
He just did my complete motor with his own head and everything else he wouldn't tell me everything haha, the sled rocks for a na sled going to be running against some of Brents etec big bore kits soon will post feedback, but all the guys I ride with have pro rmk sleds some with some work some with nothing there sleds won't hold a candle to this new setup.

What's he charging for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turbodup

Reaction score
All of Brent's stuff rocks from n/a engines to turbos you won't be disappointed

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's got the pros making some good power. I was at his place on Boxing Day. And it sounds like he has them dialed

oldym8rider

Reaction score
Spoke with him on the phone recently. Very patient, helpful, and intelligent to talk too. He did the cut head,porting on my 2008 m8 and this thing absolutely kicks ass for a normally aspirated and no fuel controller needed, that in itself is gold in my books. Going to run his fix kit ,porting and head for my pro now,again with no fuel controller cant wait to whoop some e-tec butt.

Top Bottom