TRA clutch

gofast89

Reaction score
Thanks. That spacer (33) did not come in the kit but the first 2 from left in that diagram did. Those were what I was wondering about. Son has not brought his clutch over yet to look into again.

The spacer doesn’t come in the kit. Not really a wear item

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treeboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pins are not the ones that go through the rollers. They go in the governor cup and hold the ramps in place.

Jump on BRP's website and have a look at the parts break down.
Those pins are for mounting the arms with the bolts on each side. The ramp pins are totally different, their a hollow split pin last I checked.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s a guy in red deer that rebuilds TRA clutches and gives 1 year warranty. kijiji dude but I think his name is Thane. Anyone know him? I had never seen than many clutches in one garage

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pins are for mounting the arms with the bolts on each side. The ramp pins are totally different, their a hollow split pin last I checked.
You are correct. Been awhile since I've been into one. It also makes more sense with the rebuild kit as the arms are constantly moving and that pin would be a wear point. Went to go dig in the parts bins.
20231219_204505.jpg

Gold pins in the kit go in the bottom hole on the arms.

20231219_204835.jpg

And the bushing he has goes in this part of the sliding sheeve.. ( this is an older TRA with the spline shaft so it looks a bit different)

20231219_204733.jpg

Top Bottom