Boyle cops

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone should erect a statue in your honour for such an amazing achievement. My hat is off to you sir.

Where will said statue be located? I see your in the Yukon, so if it is that far away I dont really need it as thats a long way to take family and friends to see it. Also what will it be made of, I will pick up some polish.

Im pretty sure he was atempting to be Ironic dude,, and wasnt seriously driving without a license:rolleyes:

Report to toilet paper thread ok?? lol

Irony is becoming a lost art I guess.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the whole thread to see if you got home with your gear or got busted again. Went through the same checkstop coming back from work, that would be my cousins yard they were using so didn't stop in as pull through was busy with other law breakers. Cop was nice to me and was soon on my way. I like checkstops and think there should be more, keeps people honest in what they do cause we will all push limits.
The point of this thread should be did you learn anything with those tires sticking out way more than one inch on the weekend and do you have flares and flaps on or are you still willing to spit rocks at others.
Cops have a ****ty job dealing with public and I feel more for them, played hockey with some of the cops in Boyle, not likly the same ones but if you listen to their stories you would get a new perspective on the generaL public.
Now lets see a shot of those new flares and flaps to go with the big boots!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah sorry my bad,,, Trenbolone and lack of sleep makes a guy pretty moody....
I cant stand stupid people,,(Irony really is becoming a lost art) had to leave homedepot before
I killed this kid who couldnt figure out how to sell me a bolt...

Top Bottom