Black March

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some may think this only has to do with people that download pirated software and movies.. Oh no no no!!! Think again..
This has to do with censorship. The us government in it's infinite wisdom has seen fit to put themselves in charge of what you can and can not see on the internet.

If this is allowed to stay. Under this law, anything they deem wrong in any way... Then so too will all of the fantastic sites like this one will disappear.

They can even block any IP's from anywhere they want..

Don't allow this to happen! Here is the best part..It requires you to do absolutely nothing!!! Don't buy anything, Don't see anything, Don't rent anything during the month of March!!! Just how easy is that..

Stand up for your rights to have an uncensored internet by doing absolutely nothing!!

Last edited:

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What will I do at work if they shut this site down? Lol.. Effin a-holes.. Seems pretty simple to not buy anythin during march since wen I have free time I'm either sleddin or ice fishin lol.. Deal!

Sent from a phone likely at work

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am against the proposed laws, but this "protest" is a reincarnation of the don't buy gas on X day protests. Might not do the business that day or in this case month, but they will recoup the money in the next day or month.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst idea ever. Its no different then those stupid email that you get saying if no one buys gas today the oil companies will be forced to lower prices. UUGGHHH NO. Not how that works. The boy-cot will have to come from the sites them selfs. Wikipidia did a excellent job of this the other day. No one really cares about you and how you spend your time, your $20 a month you spend to have internet a meaningless in the grand scheme when you factor GOOGLE spends millions a day

Top Bottom