Big iron shootout 2009

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, so here are a few pics of today just. was awesome snow in the trees down low behind turbo ect..

the one picture there is of where the apex went off of.. just left of the shoot on the right. the guy got over the top and fell off his sled and the sled started to head twords the top of the rock cliff, and went over landing at least 50ft down the rock face then upside down on the hill..

ill post some more pictures tomorrow nite of the day,, unfortunatly its a very slow process here at the hotel..

Attachments

• Revy dec 4-7 053.jpg
    Revy dec 4-7 053.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Revy dec 4-7 054.jpg
    Revy dec 4-7 054.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Revy dec 4-7 057.jpg
    Revy dec 4-7 057.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 168

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, so here are a few pics of today just. was awesome snow in the trees down low behind turbo ect..

the one picture there is of where the apex went off of.. just left of the shoot on the right. the guy got over the top and fell off his sled and the sled started to head twords the top of the rock cliff, and went over landing at least 50ft down the rock face then upside down on the hill..

ill post some more pictures tomorrow nite of the day,, unfortunatly its a very slow process here at the hotel..

Is that Ringer's sled? :eek::eek:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont remember whos sleds.. but all that happened was it bent the bumper and kinda tweeked the tunnel.. rode out yesterday and rode today,, sorry guys never took anypictures cuz of weather. maybe tomorrow it will be alot better

G

Guest1

Back from REVY...the weather SUCKED but the party was a GOOD TIME...great seeing peeps I know, ones I haven't seen for awhile and meeting new ones :d

OVER!!

ps...OZONE = GOT LUNCH PAIL

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen some awesome climbs. Triple Black (LM) turning around at the top of Sweny's alley...Wow... and rode it out, he also pulled the Ninty flawless. NM sailed up the Sweny also. I think some of the best was in the airport...Milk N Cookies flying up the south faces and pulling some chutes on the west face. The most of the crowd was uptop on the south ridge were running for there lives...lol The Buck lake boys were fearless and pulled some insaine stuff also. The best was the endless wipe-outs coming into the airport.... Thank god knowone got hurt, but the hole on the way down into chucked about 10 riders, including the medic. Will post some videos later.

Last edited:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well for all of you that went home sunday. you missed out.. 2-3ft of fresh everywhere... my buddys and i were the first into turbo and OMG cutting trail the whole way back.. so much fun.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw some cool photos on sledshot.com too! What a weekend!! Big shout out to all the organizers lori, I heard you were the event! haha, nice work! we all appreciated it!

G

Guest1

So who won what? Did they have the drags too????

Climbmax won the drags :cool: peeps should be able to bid for the trophy on EBAY soon ;) I hear BOZONE was a NO SHOW :rolleyes: Sunday so I don't think anyone was crowned winner of the Climbs or Overall Champ

OVER!!!

ps...SUMMDIC...several threads on SW in the General section with pics :d

snowqueen

Reaction score
WTF does holding an awesome event have to do with not respecting what the club and society are trying to do :confused: BIS showcases what REVY is about...WINTER...SNOW...SLEDDING and it brings in much needed $$$ during a recession (don't say Revy isn't feeling it because every local I spoke with was happy peeps were there spending CA$H) I know I dumped over a grand into the local economy ... now multiply that and more by however many others came for the weekend and then think about how much wasn't spent by peeps that stayed away.

IMO the SRS might want to get a sledder in as the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR either that or bring back BB (GOT PERSONALITY) :beer:
Fab fab fab, never did I think in all my life I would be reading you bashing the SRS! Hun the reason I am not the ED anymore IS because of the BIS and the crap and 3 months of planning I had to do and the damage control I had to handle in 06 and then after to have it all blow up in my face when i thought I had done everythign RIGHT ( talk about stressing a Girl out), it stil was not good enough! events are great, when done properly etc, they take more than a few weeks notice to get done propely, you have to have realtionships with the organizers, not random phone calls, being told what to do, you know what i am talking about!

btw when u say bring me back, i left, they didnt kick me out, though somedays I am sure some of them wanted to cause i was ful of anger from the BIS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! Needless to say respect the SRS, they made a decison based on what they knew and what they stand for, those chose not to be involved, end of story, i know that is hard to understand to all, but sit in there seat for a minute! They did what they had to!!! I am glad everyone made it safely home, that is the most important part!

BTW - what ya riding these days???????

G

Guest1

BTW - what ya riding these days???????

The Couch ;)

Nice hearing from you BB :d and not bashing .... just expressing my opinion as I (and some others) see it. It's funny how peeps get all bent out of shape when someone doesn't agree with them or support them 100%.

OVER!!!

GOT DUCK SHOES

snowqueen

Reaction score
The couch hey, awww Marriage!!!!!!!!!! opinions are cool, i take back my choice of words!

Be easy on my girl or I wil kick your butt with my duck shoes, LOL !!!!!!!!

Cheers

G

Guest1

The couch hey, awww Marriage!!!!!!!!!! opinions are cool, i take back my choice of words! Be easy on my girl or I wil kick your butt with my duck shoes, LOL !!!!!!!! Cheers

No worries BB on your choice of words ... you know I respect/like you (as I do PP) and what you have to say even if I don't agree :d (I am aware of what happened to you because of BIS 2006 ... fuggin BOZONE).

Cheers.

GOT FINGER

Top Bottom