Big brother thread

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your masculinity is in question. Your user name may have to be revoked. You most certainly DO NOT KNOW MAXWELL.

Big Brother..............ggggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno, but Porche's a douchebag, and Jordan is dumber than a stick...but ya, Cassi's smokin'.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha jordon will.... Rachel is such a dumb bimbo and her laugh oh my no more please....

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup...it's on upstairs. I'll tell her to look you guys up (Junior, Boots, Grubby) at your next tupperware party.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife does not get to say what is on the 72" in the MAN CAVE. Hahaha. I'd put a buck that Ghay Brother is on upstairs right now though....gaaaawd.

lol... well my wife makes me watch it so there lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Better make that 4 people you cant ride with dave.... I love that #$%^!. AND I KNOW MAXWELL!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup...it's on upstairs. I'll tell her to look you guys up (Junior, Boots, Grubby) at your next tupperware party.

wooo hooo tupperware party lol ... they are good for making a yuk o flux ummmmm

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will personally kick the #$%^ out of anyone on here making fun of big brother. AND I KNOW MAXWELL!
Well...just so's you can start yer workout program....I'm at 265lbs and 6'4"....hahaha. J/K.

PS: Big Brother sucks.

Top Bottom