Moon mission announcement.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you are in massive debt and going bankrupt is the best time to take an expensive trip.

Economics 101 :alien::alien::alien::alien:

loon-1.jpg

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep smoking whatever you're smoking there bud.

Radio frequencies are Electro Magnetic Radiation, which also encompass radar, infared, light, microwaves, xrays, and gamma rays. They all travel without a medium across the vacuum of space. I wonder how light gets to earth from the sun using your logic?

Using your logic, I also wonder how Lord Elon sends us the internets from the vacuum of space from his Starlink Satellites?

You do realize they didn't put that laser in someones hand to hold it right?

There's literally mainstream news articles stating the moon is in the Earth's atmosphere now. I guess they got their measurements wrong with their fancy laser didn't they? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Your lord Elon's satellites are not in space.
Keep believing the current narrative.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's literally mainstream news articles stating the moon is in the Earth's atmosphere now. I guess they got their measurements wrong with their fancy laser didn't they? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Your lord Elon's satellites are not in space.
Keep believing the current narrative.

So how does light get from the sun to earth?

How does light from the stars get to earth?

Why can a scientist pull a complete vacuum in a lab and still send light or radio signals across it?

How do the voyager space craft send back signals to earth from outside the solar system?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep smoking whatever you're smoking there bud.

Radio frequencies are Electro Magnetic Radiation, which also encompass radar, infared, light, microwaves, xrays, and gamma rays. They all travel without a medium across the vacuum of space. I wonder how light gets to earth from the sun using your logic?

Using your logic, I also wonder how Lord Elon sends us the internets from the vacuum of space from his Starlink Satellites?

You do realize they didn't put that laser in someones hand to hold it right?

Keep believing the current narrative
So how does light get from the sun to earth?

How does light from the stars get to earth?

Why can a scientist pull a complete vacuum in a lab and still send light or radio signals across it?

How do the voyager space craft send back signals to earth from outside the solar system?
Actually they say light is a particle and a wave. Somehow. Do you understand how frequencies work? It's vibration. If you're in a vacuum you need Material to vibrate. I know you're gonna argue this to your grave that it's all real and they didn't fake anything. I get it, it's a little traumatizing to realize you've been lied to all your life. Look at what happened in the last 3 years.
Just go watch the footage of the moon landing and then get back to me. I feel sorry for the guy they left up there to Pan and zoom out the camera as the lunar lander took off.
Yeah yeah, they controlled it from Earth exactly to the second with frequencies...240000 miles away

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One way or another nobody can prove sheet.
They went to the moon and got a bunch of moon rocks, verified to be actual moon rocks by an independent lab.
Did they? Easily faked. Were you there? Nope. They can say literally anything and you have nothing but their word to go by.

Other scientists saying currently we can not cross the Van allen radiation belts. Its not survivable. Sooooo ……. Is it? Fuct if I know. And neither do you, so theres that. Again, it’s whatever were told is gospel. Is there even such thing as radiation belts? Who knows? Sure as sh*t nobody on this website.

Multiple videos outlining how space stuff is fake. Showing harnesses and cords and such.
Videos showing exactly how they faked seeing earth from the space crafts windows. Now again, this is easily faked in both directions. Videos and pictures unfortunately cannot be believed these days. Everything is 100% vulnerable to being very believably faked. So theres no way to know. Either you believe what your being told or you don’t.
Is there really a laser whatchamajigger on the moon? FIIK?? Maybe. I never seen it. I don’t know anyone that has. They could tell you theres a olive garden up there but how could you ever really know?

Mmmmmmm…… zero gravity bread sticks….🤤

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep believing the current narrative

Actually they say light is a particle and a wave. Somehow. Do you understand how frequencies work? It's vibration. If you're in a vacuum you need Material to vibrate. I know you're gonna argue this to your grave that it's all real and they didn't fake anything. I get it, it's a little traumatizing to realize you've been lied to all your life. Look at what happened in the last 3 years.
Just go watch the footage of the moon landing and then get back to me. I feel sorry for the guy they left up there to Pan and zoom out the camera as the lunar lander took off.
Yeah yeah, they controlled it from Earth exactly to the second with frequencies...240000 miles away

I'm not even sure what you're arguing anymore, first the moon landing was a hoax, now they left a guy up there to run the camera?

Why is it that a satellite orbiting the moon can send back images of the moon?

The Wave Partial Duality is a real thing, but it applies to all EMR not just light. If you can come up with a unifying theory to explain it you'd probably get a Nobel prize in Physics.

Just because you're incapable of understanding something, doesn't mean it's a hoax or a lie.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One way or another nobody can prove sheet.
They went to the moon and got a bunch of moon rocks, verified to be actual moon rocks by an independent lab.
Did they? Easily faked. Were you there? Nope. They can say literally anything and you have nothing but their word to go by.

Other scientists saying currently we can not cross the Van allen radiation belts. Its not survivable. Sooooo ……. Is it? Fuct if I know. And neither do you, so theres that. Again, it’s whatever were told is gospel. Is there even such thing as radiation belts? Who knows? Sure as sh*t nobody on this website.

Multiple videos outlining how space stuff is fake. Showing harnesses and cords and such.
Videos showing exactly how they faked seeing earth from the space crafts windows. Now again, this is easily faked in both directions. Videos and pictures unfortunately cannot be believed these days. Everything is 100% vulnerable to being very believably faked. So theres no way to know. Either you believe what your being told or you don’t.
Is there really a laser whatchamajigger on the moon? FIIK?? Maybe. I never seen it. I don’t know anyone that has. They could tell you theres a olive garden up there but how could you ever really know?

Mmmmmmm…… zero gravity bread sticks….🤤
This is largely true, but it’s not hard to prove that many things in the official narrative are lies, full of inconsistencies, don’t follow the laws of physics etc etc. Not to mention the track record of the powers that be should make any sane person investigate further and not take their word for it.

Top Bottom