BCA Float 30 problem

Reaction score
I have a BCA bag and couldn't be happier with it. It is one of the origanals and works fine. I blow it off twice a season to test and make sure it holds air. Has worked fine every time.

ive got a bca float 30 and couldnt be happier i do touch it off 2 times a season as well it is definately worth it for the piece of mind and its really cheap to refill the bottle. i definatly recomend doing this also i take everything out of it and open it up so it dries after every day of riding.

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Great to see the discussion here.

As well as teaching avalanche courses, I have been visiting schools throughout Alberta to deliver the Alberta Snowmobile Association's Sled Smart program. So far this season we have presented to more than 5500 students in more than 25 schools.

The kids love it when we have time to blow off an airbag or two. We have demo bags from BCA, SnowPulse and ABS.
The BCA pack has probably been pulled more than 30 times with kids and adults. We have never had a mis-fire although kids often do take two tries to pull and small children need two hands. Hopefully the upgrade will make this easier.

ren

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with a VERY helpful gentleman named Matt at BCA who worked through my issue with the trigger pull being stiff. Excellent customer service. It was a pleasure to deal with them and has me thinking about upgrading some of my other avy gear to BCA. Anyone can make a good product, not everyone offers great customer service as BCA did!
(The construction of the bag surpassed my expectations as far as fit, comfort and pack extras)

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Adrenaline Powersports in Whitecourt is setting up to re-fill the bottles. I am stopping in tomorrow to do a re-fill and test run on mine. They got all the fittings from BCA so it should be quick and easy. Will keep ya posted.

JohnBoyTurbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped in at Adrenaline Powersports today. Very helpful. They had my tank re-filled quickly and they also have spare tanks for sale and other BCA products. :specool:

Great Pumpkin

Reaction score
Well the parts for the new pin system never showed in time for the last weekend trip. Spoke with Matt and he made arrangements with Glen at spindrift to switch bottles. Which i thought was pretty good customer service. Thanks to Matt and Glen for the effort. When the pins from the original bottle were pulled out. There was a small amount of shavings and a small gouge mark found. When we deployed the new bottle. It took one good tug and it fired. PERFECT!!!!!. Not to lose and not to tight. The bag is now working perfectly. Thanks to the effort of every one involved.

shellnekov

Reaction score
Just checked my pack, bottle depleted down to 1000psi. Anyone else notice this? Better check pressure before your trips as well. Hardly a fart into the airbag there.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked my pack, bottle depleted down to 1000psi. Anyone else notice this? Better check pressure before your trips as well. Hardly a fart into the airbag there.

Have you had your cylinder refilled? If so make sure to use a new o-ring each time(they come with the bag when you buy it) to make sure that the pin seals properly. Not sure if that is your issue but that is what i'd suspect is the issue.

Top Bottom