Banged and busted

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the broken strap was the worst, no backpack equals no refreshments up on the mountain, man i was thirsty:D:rolleyes::p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some gooders....Thanks Guys
Will post mine when it's all over.
Ride safe, Ride with proper gear. Never out fly your angel

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tee the string broke and I had to get the fuggin thing surgically removed. Going with the pad system from now on:D
Or as CATMAN calls it the Saddle Dome look a like

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tee the string broke and I had to get the fuggin thing surgically removed. Going with the pad system from now on:D
Or as CATMAN calls it the Saddle Dome look a like
a couple years back I had a small "accident" coming down off the mountain, on the next trip my buddy bought a box of Depends and on the next ride he stuffed one in my backpack. what are friends for again? :eek: :D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple years back I had a small "accident" coming down off the mountain, on the next trip my buddy bought a box of Depends and on the next ride he stuffed one in my backpack. what are friends for again? :eek: :D
How do they fit? Any binding? How about leakage? Can you get the ones with FRED and BARNEY on them?

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my 21st b-day my brother wheeled across an approche north of boyle in the hwy ditch and smashed into a drainage ditch. His sled (94 XLT sks mint) looked like a bananna and he broke his femur in half. After a week or so in the hospital and a 18" titanium rod in his leg he was good to go home and sit out of commission for a long time. Since then i have never really enjoyed ditch bangin and thats what we grew up riding.

I hear ya...there are a couple of good sized ditch culverts just before Grassland. My motto now is "Drive the first path slow, and once confirmed clear....FAST BACK!"

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy you probably got them new fan dangled underwear with the brown racing stripes in the back don't ya:D:D:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where they authentic KLIM diapers or cheap knock -offs. Only KLIM keeps me dry the other brands just leak. And Klim's warranty is second to none . If it leaks they either repair or replace.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
..Snot U going to tell your story before you forget....... Or you may never forget that one ? :eek:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
..Snot U going to tell your story before you forget....... Or you may never forget that one ? :eek:

Hopefully if all goes well monday I will tell story. Nightmares almost every night so NO forget.:(
GOT video coming out 'CLIFF FALLING FOR OLD FAT GUYS':eek:
There will be no "CLIFF FALLING FOR OLD FAT GUYS #2':D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy you probably got them new fan dangled underwear with the brown racing stripes in the back don't ya:D:D:D
lol...it was like the Maaco special, no stripes, just one color jones....left 'em in a spruce tree. :D

Where they authentic KLIM diapers or cheap knock -offs. Only KLIM keeps me dry the other brands just leak. And Klim's warranty is second to none . If it leaks they either repair or replace.
Klim makes them? cheap SOB's bought Superstore brand. split the seam on the first ride, get what ya pay for I guess.....:rant:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...it was like the Maaco special, no stripes, just one color jones....left 'em in a spruce tree. :D

Klim makes them? cheap SOB's bought Superstore brand. split the seam on the first ride, get what ya pay for I guess.....:rant:
The Klim ones are so good you can chit and shake em out and they are still dry. The cheap knock off need to be turned inside out

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel for that spruce tree, poor poor spruce tree, it'll probably never be the same:D:p:eek:

Top Bottom