B.C. backcountry snowmobile ban

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get goated into riding the out of bounds area this year or he will win because they will bring in a Section 58 closure and that will legally shut that area down to sledder's.

does that mean no more runs up to paradise to tie his markers to the rear grab bar and get him to chase you in the helicopter? Hypothetically speaking, that is. I doubt anyone has actually every done that....three times....and then told my group to do the same.....and bribed us with beer..........hypothetically, that is.:rolleyes:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will let the Blue River Club comment on that remark. It is their area that you are talking about I think.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BCSF has given no reply to this issue, only ABC has.

Exactamundo.

Perhaps a new representative to the Western Canadian sledding community should be appointed.//

SOMEONE WITH A VOICE.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
does that mean no more runs up to paradise to tie his markers to the rear grab bar and get him to chase you in the helicopter? Hypothetically speaking, that is. I doubt anyone has actually every done that....three times....and then told my group to do the same.....and bribed us with beer..........hypothetically, that is.:rolleyes:

i dont think wre his heli pads are up there are out of bounds, i think we can ride there, but ive never been to paridise so i dont know

KingCatz

Reaction score
Just seen on the news that Harper accepted some appreciation award out east and he supports snowmobiling.

Top Bottom