Reaction score
If u read some how I got tip ties and not zip ties. Friggin word changing phone

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Word changing phone with ****ty reception. And yet I thought it was the bestest ever......LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you can turn that feature off jeff, or is that a kawasaki thing?

tipper

Reaction score
You guys are worse then a bunch of god damned women bickering and yacking. The question hasn't been answered but each to there own I guess!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are worse then a bunch of god damned women bickering and yacking. The question hasn't been answered but each to there own I guess!
heck you just answered the question, man took all this time, hehe, just need to read between the lines and discard peoples agenda's or jealousies. there has been some very good info on SxS and quads, up to the reader to make up his own mind.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SXS utv is like park in handy capped parking .

Only difference is you don't have to display card on mirror as it obvious. Lol

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoying my sxs, purchased this summer, lot of fun and yes will go where ever a quad can go unless you make it a point to squeeze in between tight trees, (got some cracked fenders to prove it lol ) pulled some quads out of skeg effortlessly where there were no trees around, ride is very comfortable for me and at the end of the day I don,t feel as sore as i would riding our quad. gone in places where it would have been easy to tip a quad, where it was no problem for the sxs, (due to width). 40 liter fuel tank, no need to carry spare gas (for a day trip) and yes, you can go around corners quicker with a quad, and tight spots, they both have their pro,s and cons, quite happy with the purchase.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoying my sxs, purchased this summer, lot of fun and yes will go where ever a quad can go unless you make it a point to squeeze in between tight trees, (got some cracked fenders to prove it lol ) pulled some quads out of skeg effortlessly where there were no trees around, ride is very comfortable for me and at the end of the day I don,t feel as sore as i would riding our quad. gone in places where it would have been easy to tip a quad, where it was no problem for the sxs, (due to width). 40 liter fuel tank, no need to carry spare gas (for a day trip) and yes, you can go around corners quicker with a quad, and tight spots, they both have their pro,s and cons, quite happy with the purchase.

I agree. Love the sxs. Run it all year.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of funny the quadders are the ones who seem to be on the put down on SxS, not sure why guess they must be sore. lol

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I love your sxs anyone know how much xtra for the back seat and the extended roll cage for the kids?

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phugg tex i'd kick yer azz on the mudpro and this goes farther, and on 27 tires. lol

anyway tex, what is the big deal on who or what can go farther, i'm happy just to make it through!!!

i'm lookin to be sportin some 30's though

can't wait to see you pics of your build i remember on another post reading about what you were doing...

but seriously im in the market for a sxs... we wanted to be a quad family but just found out wife is prego with our third... so it will be one quad and one sxs loaded down... im not interested in the 4 seaters just a two seater then add the roll cage and kids seat... i personally loved the rhino thought it would be perfect but i don't like the new one... they say its only 5 inches wider but i call bs! So that leaves me with the ranger and the can am commander...

any reports on reliability over the long run would be much appreciated... i grew up on everything honda so all i want to do is add gas and ride year after year... if its high maintenance and or hard to maintain i don't want it...

sorry hope this isn't stealing a post but i think the original poster could/would benefit from hearing the same info... and this thread as someone already pointed out kinda went off the beaten trail

I have not been a poo poo fan until the invention of the rzr's and the 850xp is also a great machine... still im hesitant.. but in my honest opinion the honda is a golf cart and the yamaha is too big and now under powered

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never having been on an argo... but just looking at one looks like they bottom out a lot and would just sit there and spin there wheels in the skeg?

I was just kidding,, But no actually Argo's are unstoppable in the skeg. Not as sporty and fun as a side by side,, but it'll literally go any where.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not go for the 4 seater ? maverick, if you gots the doleros, kind of hesitant putting kids on the back of something thats not realy built for 4, although people do that, you can check the commander forums , other thing interesting would be honda's new pioneer 4 perhaps

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bro in law has a Commander with the roll cage and seat. It's nice, but with the roll cage etc it was 20gs I think. I would sooner get something made for 4 people. Then at least you can take adults or kids. Humming and hawing about getting rid of the sportsman and getting a RZR 4. Then at least everyone can go together. Getting more into backpack hunts so the quad doesn't get used much. Had it 2 years and I haven't cracked 450km yet. The RZR 4 looks awesome.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take you have never ran a skidsteer ....lol
Argos suck, ask the guy at the rally who could not even climb up a small greasy hill that two wheel drive quads ripped up....
You do realize to be able to turn them only one side drives !
And they have zero articulation so unless you are on ground as flat as saskatchewan , not many wheels are biting .
Argos don't sink in water after that they pretty much suck .....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take you have never ran a skidsteer ....lol
Argos suck, ask the guy at the rally who could cling up a small greasy hill that two wheel drive quads ripped up....
You do realize to turn them only one side drives !
And they have zero articulation so unless you are on ground as flat as saskatchewan , not many wheels are biting .
Argos don't sink in water after that they pretty much suck .....
Well Fawk you,, you just ruined my dreams of getting an ARGO....lol

Top Bottom