atv vs side by side

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, one for you one for me, haha, was looking at large coolers to haul beer, and also the plug in electric kind, but thinking just something else to go wrong.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put one of those runva 4500 lb winches on the ranger, man are they nice, very little noise, not the fastest pulling, but man do they pull. rzrgade made a good call on that brand of winch.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put one of those runva 4500 lb winches on the ranger, man are they nice, very little noise, not the fastest pulling, but man do they pull. rzrgade made a good call on that brand of winch.

I installed the 4500 lb in the enclosed trailer for hunting. Slow and steady pull.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i feel obligated to dave, he rolled that friggin mudpro off my fat azz. otherwise i'd still be there, i still don't feel comfortable riding a quad after those two roll overs.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i feel obligated to dave, he rolled that friggin mudpro off my fat azz. otherwise i'd still be there, i still don't feel comfortable riding a quad after those two roll overs.

Well drink 75% of his beer than....:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should have the first service time frame for monday, i think. take it in monday hopefully pick it up for friday, seems the polaris way, hehe. got to order a set of those drop arms that rzrgade tells me to get.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phugg tex i'd kick yer azz on the mudpro and this goes farther, and on 27 tires. lol

anyway tex, what is the big deal on who or what can go farther, i'm happy just to make it through!!!

i'm lookin to be sportin some 30's though

Ya the mud pro is going to beat the brute.

Some how I don't think so. There was one with us last weekend at the poker rally. Not even close. And it was even the 1000 to boot.

There was a 700 in a group behind us and he couldn't get the tires up in the skeg.

30's on the ranger and u will do better I'm sure.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both had 30 inch zillas.

No crow be eating via this guy.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remains to be seen tex, had way more clearance than the brute, but at this time it really makes little difference to me. no idea what the ranger will go through, but i'm thinking almost anything except botomless skeg.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
remains to be seen tex, had way more clearance than the brute, but at this time it really makes little difference to me. no idea what the ranger will go through, but i'm thinking almost anything except botomless skeg.

No one likes skeg riding anyway. Rather put some miles on and not be stuck all day.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brute has 15.25 + OR- clearance , middle of skidplate.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's going to happen when they close down the sxs to a width and weight restriction ????

U see more and more toyhaulers too with less tandam 5th wheels. At some point they are going to kybosh the tandam trailering.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what's going to happen when they close down the sxs to a width and weight restriction ????

U see more and more toyhaulers too with less tandam 5th wheels. At some point they are going to kybosh the tandam trailering.

just when you think that will happen? haha, you listen to to much bs.

Top Bottom