Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep,sounds like you got it pretty tough

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my 2nd to last boss was great.....I did what I want, when I wanted, (as long as it got done before the dead line) and jobs got done......if I needed to work on my own stuff I could after hours.....in 5 years had only one bad day.....at the end ,he sold the shop and moved.......my last boss sucked big time....local polaris dealer......to much crocked stuff there......just a joke......he loved to treat people like $h!t and he was NEVER wrong.......my new boss for 2 years is the best....lets me work when I want.....run the whole show....sled when I want......spend money when i want.....buy what ever I need for the bussiness......never yells at me.....never says work faster.......pays between 50-100 an hour................ oh did I say Im self employed lol! it was going to be very hard to find a boss like I had 3-8 years ago......so I had to hire myself, or I would knock out a boss that tried to belittle me!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, some bosses can be difficult. That's life.

Remember, he's the boss, and owner of the company. It's his money, his reputation, his product, his property, his customers and and his rules. You work for him.

Many have already given you the best advice, head down, tail up.

The other option is quit and find another job. But, the grass isn't always greener...

i get that its his money , and i am finding another job!:d:beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys make him sound like a "normal" boss.

if hes so normal how come no one likes him" not the managers , not the supervisors and not the employees.

my last boss was nothing like this guy so i know hes not normal

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awwe.....Maybe you need to find a good girl to school you on life and pop that young virgin cherry of yours.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its good character building to have a dick for a boss.I have had a few over the years.My wife @50yrs young just got a new boss about 10 months ago and is having a difficult time with a boss that is pushy,oppionated,won't ask for help'expects others to work like her.She has been lucky up till now.I have been self emplyed for the last 20 yrs but I still have to answer to my customer [the boss of the day] and some can be complete a holes.Young lad its a learning experiance and the longer you can take it the better you are.I do agree knowone should have to put up with pricks but most of us do.Good luck with your new boss ,probably a whole lot better

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since it's like your first job I would say it's tough for you to judge if your boss is REALLY tough or not. I've had Chitty bosses, some things I will put up with some things I won't. It's the reason I quit one job, gave him a few hints and warnings that I was sick of his crap, and eventually just told him to go fawk himself. There is some stuff I will not put up with no matter what.

But I will say i'm sick of companies who say "why aren't you working safe?" then turn around and won't spend money on safe things, and complain when things take to long.

If you hate your job joey, I wouldn't put up with it. I absolutely refuse to work at a job I despise anymore. Life it to short to be unhappy, even if another job pays less, a good boss and working conditions mean a LOT. There is lots of good jobs out there. I had one, I really wanted to stay there I just hated the work and hours, but it was AMAZING conditions.

I've had a few jobs, but mostly work with my dad. He use to be really bad to work for but i've changed it a lot. I don't care who it is, stand up for yourself if people push you to far. But working in tim hortons I guarantee you your boss isn't screaming and swearing at you like a lot of people (me included) have had. I've been pushed far enough to tell a boss to go fawk himself and get out of my face. Just because they are your boss doesn't mean you have to take it all if THEY are the one out of line.

Last edited by a moderator:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey joey if ya think he is tough on ya come out here and work for me for the summer ... honest easy to work for ... for seasonal work have had the same bunch come back for three summers and my guys from four years ago are coming back this year

Top Bottom