are all bosses jerks or just mine?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
today was a rough day at work , for the first hour or so anyhow.

boss was lookin' over my shoulder the entire time and telling me to go faster meanwhile i was pouring coffee so fast it was spilling and burning my hand! he walks over to drive thru and tells all them that snails could work faster meanwhile their moving as fast as they can bumping into everyone and such.

walks into the baker area and yells at the bakers cuz they're going to slow.

damn i wanted to knock him out!!!!! fawkin' slave driver!

cant wait to get to my next job this guys a jerk! and hes the owner of the store! at first hes all nice! what a fake! ive been here for two weeks and he treats people this way! i hope my next boss is not like this!

a message to all employers! NOBODY WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS!

thanks for reading:)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

boss was lookin' over my shoulder the entire time and telling me to go faster meanwhile i was pouring coffee so fast it was spilling and burning my hand! he walks over to drive thru and tells all them that snails could work faster meanwhile their moving as fast as they can bumping into everyone and such.

cant wait to get to my next job this guys a jerk! and hes the owner of the store! at first hes all nice! what a fake! ive been here for two weeks and he treats people this way! i hope my next boss is not like this!

another bad thing is that he didn't even say hi at the beginning of my shift , he just starts telling me to "WORK WORK WORK"

i hate this guy. i know you guys are gonna say i'm christian and supposed to love people , i hope God loves this guy cuz no one else does.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
another bad thing is that he didn't even say hi at the beginning of my shift , he just starts telling me to "WORK WORK WORK"

i hate this guy. i know you guys are gonna say i'm christian and supposed to love people , i hope God loves this guy cuz no one else does.

Settle down young fellow! The boss is the boss. In a perfect world he should be respectful, courteous, thankful, appreciative, etc. But remember, he has had some bad employees and it is his money that has set up the business, his personality, and his attitude. In your mind it may not be all gushy-gushy and believe me, it could be worse.

If you can't handle it, bottom line is "find another job". You were looking for a job when you landed this one so what's the big deal. Keep smiling!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to bein' almost growed up....it just gets worse. Wait until you get a nice oil patch job where they tell you to be safe, but want you in Fox Creek in 2 hours...then you get he!! for being late, then you get he!! for speeding through a snow storm trying to be on time...then, then, then, then....

Enjoy your coffee and donut job while you can....

edit: and don't put your coffee and donut job on your resume when you apply for a oil patch job some day....

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should watch this video for a little " Christian Understanding"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA[/media]

:)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Joey,

Im with DaveB here...If you spent a week with me or DaveB in the patch, you would likely retire at Timmies LOL...

You honestly have no idea what pressure and a bad boss is all about. Remember what we have all been saying though if you want to survive it...head down, azz up! If you actually work that program, you wont hear anything from your boss, trust me. You are however letting it get to you and he can tell, and as the saying goes...

The BEATINGS with continue until MORALE improves LOL

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
sum can be jerks, mine pretty good,,
can come in late,
can be loud ,
can listen to my own music instead of radio,
Get a modded quad that i personelly built to ride,
can bring my own or family vehicles in to work on( one time i rebuilt the diff in my truk at work, and never got docked pay),
Can take off to check out the competition's merchandise and showrooms.
rip donuts in back yard while he just smokes n smiles

I've had jerk bosses in the past, just find another job, maybe when all his other employees get sick and tired of him, he'll realize he cant treat his staff like garbage.

Last edited:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Try working for your DAD !!! Then come and complain to me about your boss !!!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Suck it up princess and welcome to the real world. Your mommy not there to help spoon feed you. By chance do you work at a Tim Horton's? IMO the service at most to all Timmies is to fawking slow anyway.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i already have another job lined up , at another tim hortons LOL

i'm not asking for a perfect boss , but this guy expects you to work for free (literally) yesterday tried to send me hom early 6 HOURS EARLY! just to save a few $........

nobody likes him , people should treat others with respect , especially employees! they're the ones who got you where you are! nothing to do with him he just spent a bunch of money buying the building!

at first i thought he was nice! now i cant stand him and avoid him whenever i can!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suck it up princess and welcome to the real world. Your mommy not there to help spoon feed you. By chance do you work at a Tim Horton's? IMO the service at most to all Timmies is to fawking slow anyway.

yes it is tim hortons , and if you think its slow , go home and make your own fawkin' coffee!!!!!!

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
Yes, some bosses can be difficult. That's life.

Remember, he's the boss, and owner of the company. It's his money, his reputation, his product, his property, his customers and and his rules. You work for him.

Many have already given you the best advice, head down, tail up.

The other option is quit and find another job. But, the grass isn't always greener...

Top Bottom