april 30

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all i can say is i just turned around made up a bs excuse and went back to the trailer, bogger just posing is intimidating,
glad to see him come out, good snow, great ride, great riding partners.

:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well all i can say is i just turned around made up a bs excuse and went back to the trailer, bogger just posing is intimidating,
glad to see him come out, good snow, great ride, great riding partners.

:beer:

Definitely need more seat time with your crew next year my friend...

Had a great time :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely need more seat time with your crew next year my friend...

Had a great time :beer:

it is all about fun, you are more than welcome anytime, just bring some instructonal riding videos next time, as you can see i fall off alot. had a great ride, and a few laughs, next time keep that non- alchol beer at home. :d

nice pics, your another cecil b demill i think. looks like you will have a few guys wanting to know your new secret riding area.

Last edited:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
it is all about fun, you are more then welcome anytime, just bring some instructonal riding videos next time, as you can see i fall off alot. had a great ride, and a few laughs, next time keep that non- alchol beer at home. :d

nice pics, your another cecil b demill i think. looks like you will have a few guys wanting to know your new secreat riding area.

It was a great ride and I'm kinda on the fence weather I want you along again, depending on how many more of those stuck pics appear:nono::d

just kidding it was a blast can't wait to do it again more than welcome to come along anytime :beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It was a great ride and I'm kinda on the fence weather I want you along again, depending on how many more of those stuck pics appear:nono::d

just kidding it was a blast can't wait to do it again more than welcome to come along anytime :beer::beer:

yah but next year you'll be on the new doo, so it shouldn't be an issue right????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude...are you still rockin the solid mountain "D" grab bar? them things will hurt a brother....

bogger, can make those bars bend like spagetti, should see him climb, friggin doesn't need handle bars just a space suit. :d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
big.jpg

close up.jpg

big2.jpg

close up2.jpg

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
HAHAHA They say a Turbo can go anywhere up!!! What about down:d:d:d:d:d

Hope those boys got it out safely and themselves!

I'm curious as well, when you zoom in on the pics, it's pretty freaking rocky up there with not much place for him to go...

Even larry's chute looks to have some nasty shale in it....

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as well, when you zoom in on the pics, it's pretty freaking rocky up there with not much place for him to go...

Even larry's chute looks to have some nasty shale in it....

How come he's walking not riding? Did the Yammy motor blow up? What happened?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks awesome guys, kickin myself in the ass for not heading out with bogger.....phuckin house work

probably whipped, bogger ripped it up big, impressed.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds fine... ran out of snow and had no exit......

That pretty much sums it up!!!! Plenty of nasty shale up top though. Remember the ledge we rode up to, way better view of the shale!!

Top Bottom