april 30

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh to sell the wife and kids will cost me more money......

larry can u float a guy a loan for it ?????????????????

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh to sell the wife and kids will cost me more money......

larry can u float a guy a loan for it ?????????????????

I've seen Larry float all over the place once or twice:d:d:d:d:d:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i'm thinking its floating over snow , [ should float over creeks but ya proved u can't there ] , [ also not floating over trees ] .... ur liver floats [ well untill ya empty the beer out ] ....

huh now i see its just snow [ sometimes ] and larrys liver that floats for him...

oh ya his body to the rear rack :d:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no i'm thinking its floating over snow , [ should float over creeks but ya proved u can't there ] , [ also not floating over trees ] .... ur liver floats [ well untill ya empty the beer out ] ....

huh now i see its just snow [ sometimes ] and larrys liver that floats for him...

oh ya his body to the rear rack :d:d:d

jeff you drinking again.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeff you drinking again.:d

WOW Imdoon'! Tex78 seems to know a lot about your liver, is there something your not telling us, or do we have to thank DR. Tex78 for the check up status on your liver HAHA Funny how floating on snow leads to a Liver issue. I think someone's smoking the sweet leaf here...Or pounding the Coffee&Baileys. Tex, may long is still a bit away yet eh:d:d:d:d

Paging Dr. Tex78!!!! We have a floater over here :d:d:d:d

Attachments

• floater.jpg
    floater.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 75

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys all had a blast. Wish I would have checked this thread out a week ago before you hit the back country. Have always wanted to have someone show me around who actually know where they are going. Been following a few guys who said follow me I know the way and end up getting in more trouble than need be. Maybe next year I can hook up with the crew and check out the back country.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys all had a blast. Wish I would have checked this thread out a week ago before you hit the back country. Have always wanted to have someone show me around who actually know where they are going. Been following a few guys who said follow me I know the way and end up getting in more trouble than need be. Maybe next year I can hook up with the crew and check out the back country.

The Crew is always looking for good help!!! We push it all day long, bring a tow rope, bunjie, Avy gear, and some sledding knowledge, and we can take you into some sweet spots close to home, or not;) I'm pretty sure Imdoon' is the trip planner from our crew...:d:beer:

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
The Crew is always looking for good help!!! We push it all day long, bring a tow rope, bunjie, Avy gear, and some sledding knowledge, and we can take you into some sweet spots close to home, or not;) I'm pretty sure Imdoon' is the trip planner from our crew...:d:beer:

Yah the more the marrier, although I'm sure it seems like we know where we are going but I'm thinking that its less than half the time. The rest of the time we are just winging it especially if imdooin is leading the clan then we are all faaked:d:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:d
Yah the more the marrier, although I'm sure it seems like we know where we are going but I'm thinking that its less than half the time. The rest of the time we are just winging it especially if imdooin is leading the clan then we are all faaked:d:beer:

ya need to take a few side dashes once in a while.

it was that friggin bogger, he forced me into that creek meadow. it must be his fault, what with all that life coaching he does.:d:d:d:d

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d:d

ya need to take a few side dashes once in a while.

it was that friggin bogger, he forced me into that creek meadow. it must be his fault, what with all that life coaching he does.:d:d:d:d

Gotta love that lefty lever eh:d:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom