APP Alberta Pension Plan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were talking to one of the fund managers..

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say there is close to a trillion dollars (600 billion) in there. And cpp is one of the best managed funds on the planet.
It's not going to matter if our dollar is worthless....

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. The crash is coming. They need to crash everything to reset to a one world government.

It's crazy how people laugh at that. They are in the open saying it. Once they form a one world government then the world needs a leader, and some of know who that is....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever will be will be. We are talking about an alberta pension plan. We wont need one if satan takes over the one world government. So its irelivant to the topic at hand...

Carry on though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy on the radio was saying the quebec pension plan seemed like a great idea when they had a young population, but now the demographics have changed its not as great of deal and they pay more.

He also points out that they arent just going to hand over 300 billion dollars.

I think just leave it alone. Even if we got an APP its never going to look like the mayors pension plan anyways lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy on the radio was saying the quebec pension plan seemed like a great idea when they had a young population, but now the demographics have changed its not as great of deal and they pay more.

I think just leave it alone. Even if we got an APP its never going to look like the mayors pension plan anyways lol
Thats basically what the cpp is doing now but alberta is paying more (much more) to cover the aging population of other provinces (equalization 2.0).

I would imagine it would have to go through a court decision of some sort for the payout to be decided/legitimized.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats basically what the cpp is doing now but alberta is paying more (much more) to cover the aging population of other provinces (equalization 2.0).

I would imagine it would have to go through a court decision of some sort for the payout to be decided/legitimized.
Now ya. Later maybe not. As a sasky boy it wouldnt help you at all...

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No need to worry about poor old La Belle province….
The feds will top them up…. Probably from the CPP fund🙄

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is "they"? 😁
The board that manages the fund chaired by Dr. Heather Munroe-Blum. All the information is public. You have to read other sources than doo and mud :rolleyes:

If Smith thinks she can easily take 344 billion, over half of the fund without resistance from the rest of Canadians I think she is delusional.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now ya. Later maybe not. As a sasky boy it wouldnt help you at all...
Nope wont effect me but i have enough insight to care about my neighbours and know that if any province was to make this change it is alberta. I am also wise enough to know that IF alberta went this route, sask would be looking very closely to see if it would benefit them also.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is true My Quebec co workers contributed more per month to their plan then we did to CPP and they get less payout

Top Bottom