APP Alberta Pension Plan

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you’re relying solely on CPP to survive, you’re in trouble
Who said anything about solely relying on it or being in trouble?
You know the old saying "saving the first million is hard, after that it is easy" Those savings/investments and my nice company pension not in trouble. Biggest trouble I have is the ridiculous taxes i have to pay.
Point is I contributed the max for over 44 years of working and Now I am collecting the max payout. I want what is owed to me and don't trust any politicians.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said anything about solely relying on it or being in trouble?
You know the old saying "saving the first million is hard, after that it is easy" Those savings/investments and my nice company pension not in trouble. Biggest trouble I have is the ridiculous taxes i have to pay.
Point is I contributed the max for over 44 years of working and Now I am collecting the max payout. I want what is owed to me and don't trust any politicians.
You both missed my point…

If the fund was in AB, you would be collecting more

At this point, I’d prefer to stop contributing to any govt run program and just look after myself.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You believe they will transfer that money to Alberta and give everyone an increase? I wish I had your optimism

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do ^^
now if Alberta would start talking about their own EI system. Another thing I do not like to see deducted off my check knowing where it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will happen but will be used as leverage to get other concessions I think.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is funny imo

Quebec has their own pension plan that’s aok with politicians and media.
Alberta proposes their own pension plan, politicians and media are freaking out.
that's why i say it must be good for Alberta! I'm sure Ottawa thinks different, as well as the others that have there hands out!!!!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny people think there's anything left to take from the cpp. our corrupt politicians have raped and pillaged that long ago.

Top Bottom