Anyone else waiting for the BRP Stork to deliver thier new 800etec

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just flipping through the ol s&m forum, and i dont see too much chat about the new 800etec summits. I've been waiting all summer and fall for the snow to fly, and the BRP stork to make a delivery.

I snow checked the new Summit X, 800 etec, 163, way back in the spring, and I am getting a little itchy for a ride, anyone else waiting patiently,......

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is waiting, he called H2O in Sicamous today and nothing delivered yet.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
early to mid november I heard. way more snowchecked etec 800's than they anticipated

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really?? I was under the impression sales would be WAY down.
quite the opposite actually. so many snowchecked etecs they had to use some of the engines that were planned to go in non-snowchecked etec 800 models, so some smaller dealers will not get some of their pre ordered showroom stock of 800 etec powered sleds this season. everyone that snowchecked will get theirs tho

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to my BRP sales rep, they are being built now and will be shipped late Oct/early Nov. Expect early/mid november arrivals.
Of course everbody will want theirs "now"( and rightfully so) and it will be a mad clusterphuck for us dealers to get them pdi'd. Take your time boys, we will have all winter... My Freeride is in that order so I'm on edge as well.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i drove by martins warehouse last night and there look to be stacks of sleds... maybe they are all no e-tecs???
martin????

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d
Buddies is in up in Gibbons apparently. My wifes is supposed to be in the middle of this coming week. Truck left Valcourt late last week.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got the calls on Thursday, our 3 etec's are in !!!!!!

Pick them up on sat, cant wait, I ended up with serial #00000075, my buddies are even lower, in the 60's

Dont know if that is good or bad, but its kinda cool to know

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
We got the calls on Thursday, our 3 etec's are in !!!!!!

Pick them up on sat, cant wait, I ended up with serial #00000075, my buddies are even lower, in the 60's

Dont know if that is good or bad, but its kinda cool to know

Got mine last nite, never even thought to look at the serial, but reading this I had to go look...0000016

Agree, dont know if lower is better :)

Top Bottom