after riding the 2013...thoughts

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
done deal thank you ken! just layed down the cheddar on the new 2013 xm 163 x all black!!!! cant wait

Atta boy Jared! Great place to deal, eh! That older salesman over there is quite the guy. Never misses a beat. Keeps bugging me about shrimp but never comes around for the feast.

800xpaul

Reaction score
The 163 apparently rides like the 154 as per Carl Kuster's comments

Sorry forgot the quotes from Ferniesnow look at next post

Last edited:

800xpaul

Reaction score
Awesome write-up Maxwell! Not only can you ride you can write and report. Musta had great school teachers, eh!

I'm with snopro and it is now 5 more sleeps.

Doo you have any projected feelings for the handling of a 163" in comparison to the 154"?

According To Carl Kuster the 163 feels like a 154

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup the boys at mr.r's are great guys!!! especially that older guy named ken! once again thanks a bunch. now I just need october to come around hahaha.

You made a good choice buying there Jared. They take care of you long after the sale and have parts in stock when needed. Ken had a very succesful cutomer service orientated buisness. Ryan and Tyler are carrying on that theme. I get a personal touch there I just don't get at the big dealerships and have been more than happy to continue dealing there. For you guys in Pincher it's a no brainer.

Ken's not that old. lol

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Whats the snow checked price on the 2013s?

Phone Mr. R's (403-380-3376) and ask for Ryan/Tyler or maybe Ken will be in. A week remaining. As bobsledder said, "they take care of you after the sale and have parts in stock." Being in Lethbridge, they have low overhead resulting in lower prices. Check it out!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then add 500 for 163, and dlg27 is that with 3yrs or cash off. Plus more taxes in saskatewan .Thanks

Top Bottom